Room for Rent and other rental scams
#365307 by amoelmar2006 Tue May 22, 2018 1:24 pm
Another Advanced Rental Scam happening to a RE/MAX Agent in the San Diego area. Scammers have stolen his photos, created a website, and are using his name and license number to scam people.

Scam Phone number (805)738-5833 SCAM 805-738-5833 Rental Scam
2nd Scam Number - 678-561-1472 - Rental Scam (678)561-1472 - Scam Alert (678) 561-1472 - Rental Scam

Fake website - http://www.steven.ventures
Fake Email Address - [email protected]

---------------------------------------------------
Emails sent

Hello,
This apartment is suitable for you and the deposit includes all utilities and if you pay for 2 months you get 3rd month free for the New year bonanza and you will be the only person living in the apartment and you have nothing to worry about the Apartment comes furnished and all utilities are included in the rent and no additional pets fee I would love to clarify if you want to pay for two months and gets one month free or you would like to option for month to month? It’s currently available for you to move in.

Unfortunately I'm in Atlanta presently, presenting a unit to a family who just flew from Texas. i will be here to give them the keys and show them inside as its stated in their agreement with me. Just to let you know, you have the right address and information of the unit and you can go ahead to view the property. If interested will forward you the paperwork, kindly fill it, sign then forward it back to me and proceed with the payment. I will reserve the Apartment for you till your moving in date and will come give you the keys for you to move in on your preferred date.

The home is exactly has seen in the picture. You can go ahead and view the surrounding of the house and neighborhood area at your own convenient time. I can also give you a guarantee in writing that the unit is "as is" as seen on the craigslist ad per the listed features, amenities, furniture and finishing. If otherwise your money will be refunded back to you immediately. Once you make payment and sign the forms and i will come down to give you the keys and show you the necessary things you need to know

Form of payment is bank deposit to the private owner attorney and once the payment is confirmed i can issue you a copy of the rental receipt/invoice which you will use to pick up the keys on site on your arrival day and i can officially finalize and reserve the unit for your chosen date.

I will look forward to hearing back from you if you still want to move ahead with renting the unit and i would advice you book ahead of time as there are numerous suitors checking in on its availability.

There is a garage and storage room available separately with no extra/additional price and charge to be paid. Just to assure you that you are in safe hands. I have attached a copy of my ID, my property manager certificate and my license certificate.

You can also look me up on Bureau of Real estate

http://www2.dre.ca.gov/PublicASP/pplinfo.asp?start=1

My license Number- 01764446
Name- Steven L Hall

Kindly get back to me if you are still interested so I can send you the Rental Reservation Agreement Booking form to fill for reservation and you can initiate(wire) the payments to the Attorney/Private property owner account and i need to know how many months you will be paying for . I'll look forward to your swift response as there's lots of interest are coming in for the apartment.

Phone number - ((678) 734-2035) SCAM ALERT (678)734-2035 SCAMMERS PHONE 678-734-2035

Thanks
Steven Hall

STEVEN HALL HOUSING RENTALS ( SCAM EMAIL ADDRESS < [email protected] >) wrote:
Hello
I'm Steven L Hall (CPM)
The 2 bedroom suite you are interested in is located at 15225 Victory Blvd, Van Nuys, CA and it is a month to month rental at $1700 per month. Available for a minimum stay period of 1 month and maximum stay period of 6-12 months

Please note: You are to make an advance DEPOSIT which is one full month rental fee plus a refundable Security Deposit of $1100 which enable you reserve and secure the apartment for your choosing date. The advance payment is required before check-in day.

Also note: The security fee will be refunded back to you, hence, the security fee is not applied toward rental fee however it is fully refundable on the day of your departure, provided all the amenities in the unit are met.
No cleaning fee and Pets are allowed.

Here is the rate quotation for 1 month at a glance, after which you make extension at your arrival.

1 MONTH = $1700

SECURITY FEE= $1100

TOTAL AMOUNT= $2800

If you pay for two months rent you get a one month free rent ( third month free)for the New year bonanza

Kindly get back to me if you are interested so I can send you the Rental Reservation Agreement Booking form to fill for reservation and the Bank info you will be sending the deposit payment via Bank Deposit to the Attorney/Private property owner. I'll look forward to your swift response as there's lots of interest are coming in for the apartment
----------------------------

This apartment is suitable for you and the deposit includes all utilities and if you pay for 2 months you get 3rd month free for the New year bonanza and you will be the only person living in the apartment and you have nothing to worry about the Apartment comes furnished and all utilities are included in the rent and no additional pets fee I would love to clarify if you want to pay for two months and gets one month free or you would like to option for month to month? It’s currently available for you to move in.

Unfortunately I'm in Atlanta presently, presenting a unit to a family who just flew from Texas.i will be here to give them the keys and show them inside as its stated in their agreement with me. Just to let you know, you have the right address and information of the unit and you can go ahead to view the property. If interested will forward you the paperwork, kindly fill it, sign then forward it back to me and proceed with the payment. I will reserve the Apartment for you till your moving in date and will come give you the keys for you to move in on your preferred date.

The home is exactly has seen in the picture. You can go ahead and view the surrounding of the house and neighborhood area at your own convenient time. I can also give you a guarantee in writing that the unit is "as is" as seen on the craigslist ad per the listed features, amenities, furniture and finishing. If otherwise your money will be refunded back to you immediately. Once you make payment and sign the forms and i will come down to give you the keys and show you the necessary things you need to know

Form of payment is bank deposit to the private owner attorney and once the payment is confirmed i can issue you a copy of the rental receipt/invoice which you will use to pick up the keys on site on your arrival day and i can officially finalize and reserve the unit for your chosen date.

I will look forward to hearing back from you if you still want to move ahead with renting the unit and i would advice you book ahead of time as there are numerous suitors checking in on its availability.

There is a garage and storage room available separately with no extra/additional price and charge to be paid. Just to assure you that you are in safe hands. I have attached a copy of my ID, my property manager certificate and my license certificate.

You can also look me up on Bureau of Real estate

http://www2.dre.ca.gov/PublicASP/pplinfo.asp?start=1

My license Number- 01764446

Name- Steven L Hall

Kindly get back to me if you are still interested so I can send you the Rental Reservation Agreement Booking form to fill for reservation and you can initiate(wire) the payments to the Attorney/Private property owner account and i need to know how many months you will be paying for . I'll look forward to your swift response as there's lots of interest are coming in for the apartment.

Thanks
Steven Hall
------------------------------------

STEVEN HALL HOUSING RENTALS <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello
I'm Steven L Hall (CPM)
The 1 bedroom suite you are interested in is located at 1150 J St
San Diego, CA 92101 and it is a month to month rental at $1100 per month. Available for a minimum stay period of 1 month and maximum stay period of 6-12 months

Please note: You are to make an advance DEPOSIT which is one full month rental fee plus a refundable Security Deposit of $1100 which enable you reserve and secure the apartment for your choosing date. The advance payment is required before check-in day.

Also note: The security fee will be refunded back to you, hence, the security fee is not applied toward rental fee however it is fully refundable on the day of your departure, provided all the amenities in the unit are met.

Amenities: Central air conditioning, WiFi internet access, Parking space available for two cars, high quality towels, linens and dishes, flat screen TV with cable and DVD player, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, Refrigerator, microwave, Ice Maker, Patio with Breakfast table, Washer and Dryer.
No cleaning fee and Pets are allowed.

Here is the rate quotation for 1 month at a glance, after which you make extension at your arrival.

1 MONTH = $1100

SECURITY FEE= $1100

TOTAL AMOUNT= $2200

If you pay for two months rent you get a one month free rent ( third month free)for the New year bonanza

Kindly get back to me if you are interested so I can send you the Rental Reservation Agreement Booking form to fill for reservation and the Bank info you will be sending the deposit payment via Bank Deposit to the Attorney/Private property owner. I'll look forward to your swift response as there's lots of interest are coming in for the apartment

----------------------------------
Please note: Steve Hall of RE/MAX United is NOT the Scammer. Scammers are using his name, photo, and reputation to scam victims. He has no involvement in this scam, and is helping to track the scammers.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY or YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION to ANYONE YOU HAVE NOT MET IN PERSON!!!!!!!!!

Fake website - http://www.steven.ventures
Scam Phone number (805)738-5833 SCAM 805-738-5833 Rental Scam
2nd Scam Number - 678-561-1472 - Rental Scam (678)561-1472 - Scam Alert (678) 561-1472 - Rental Scam
Advertisement