Room for Rent and other rental scams
#367041 by Michelle Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:05 pm
patrick Michu <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear,

Thanks for your email response. The home is still available for rent. The rent include utilities like hydro,heat,laundry facilities, Air condition, Internet and phone line. And I also want you to know that it was due to my work transfer that made me and my wife to leave the home with an intention of giving it out for rent. I am looking for a responsible person that can take very good care of it as we are not after the money for the rent but want the property to be kept clean all the time as it is our hard-earned property. If you are honestly interested and will absolutely maintain my property (Taking care of it like yours) as i hope i can put my trust and confidence in you.I earlier wanted to sale the house but had a second thought to rather put it up for rent, because as a matter of fact l will be coming back home in the next 5 years and would need a place to live in. Presently, We are here in Garfield in New Jersey doing the Lord's duty for humanity, for through our direct service to mankind, the blessings and promises of God will manifest today. The house vital informative documents and the entrance keys to the house are with us, we try to look for dependable agent to handle the rent but could not find one due to the limited time we had before leaving the country. Mostly we do not want our property to be given to any sort of person to avoid damages and troubles. I and my wife came over to New Jersey for a missionary work, So I hope you will be a good tenant which we've been praying to get. you can go ahead and view at your earliest convenient time. Feel free to Call or text me @ +15186207747

Here's the location to my Home { 10701 SE 196th St, Renton, WA 98055}
Rent: $600
Deposit: $900
sq ft : 1101
Pets are no problem.
3BR / 2Ba 1141ft2 Available NOW
cats are OK - purrr
dogs are OK - wooof
furnished
wheelchair accessible
house
w/d in unit
attached garage

SO IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED, FILL THE RENT APPLICATION FORM BELOW.
INFORMATION BELOW IS NEEDED TO DELIVER THE KEYS AND DOCUMENTS
APPLICATION FORM
1.) Your full Name?______________________________
2.) Your full address & mobile number / home #?______________________________
3.) Marital Status / DOB?___________________________________________
4.) How many people will be living in the house and Names of people moving in with you?
7.) Are you a section 8 applicant?__________________
8.) Do you run a business from home, If so what kind of business?___________________
9.) How often do you do your current house cleaning?___________________
10.) When will you like to move in?_____________________________
11.) How long are you willing to stay in the property?________________
12.) When are you ready to Move In, please write exact move in date?________________
13.) How many months rent can you pay upfront? Minimum ( 1 month +
SECURITY DEPOSIT ) or ( 2 months + SECURITY DEPOSIT ), so which option
do you prefer ??________________
14.) Earliest possible date of deposit?_____________
15.) Can we trust you and our house safe keeping in your hand?_______________________
16.) If you are ask to make a down payment to secure the house today and take it off market, How much will you be able to pay:__________?
17.) Do you work late night and do you smoke and drink? (We just wanna know don't get it twisted) no hard feelings.
18.) REFERENCE?__________________
=================
19.) Applicant Comment:
=================
DIMENSION PICTURES OF MY HOUSE BELOW

Looking forward to hear from you and Please have this in mind that you are talking to a very nice and God fearing family, if you find any of our question inconvenience please don't be offended but answer it because we want and like to know the kind of family that will be living in our house from day one so nothing from them will be strange to us again.
Feel Free To Text Or Call Me Asap :- +19736926182
Pastor Joseph Johnson..
Thanks And God Bless.

This person asks for a deposit payment via Western Union, MoneyGram or bank transfer with a promise that you can have the keys to a property that does not belong to him.

Sounds safe. It's not!

At other times, he will ask for proof that you are able to pay the deposit and rent due to a string of time wasters.
This proof is in the form of a Western Union or MoneyGram payment to a lawyer,a friend or family member.

In either case, if payment is made and you give this person the details, they will collect the money.
You will not hear from them again.

All the details such as names, addresses, pictures etc. that the scammer uses in order to back up his story, are stolen from elsewhere.

If you are reading this because you are looking for property to rent, and you are in contact with this thief you are probably searching Craigslist, Gumtree or similar listing sites. If you receive any requests from 'Landlords' asking for some kind of payment before viewing, then it will also be a scam. Please forward the mail to me at the address in my signature line and I will investigate and list them if necessary.

Advertisement