Room for Rent and other rental scams
#367046 by Michelle Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:01 pm
James Pickard <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for having interest, The Apartment is still available for rent. I am renting it out for both short and long term period of time depending on how long lease you are willing to sign.

The rent is 2,500NIS / month (Utilities included - water, gas, electricity, Internet with WiFi + Cable TV 180 programs)

Additional cost of 1,000NIS for security deposit which is refundable while packing without any lost or damage of my properties.

The Apartment is located at (HaYarkon St 30, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel)

The apartment spacious 65sqm and room is about 30sqm. It's on the second floor of the building also you can register with my address, restaurant, supermarket, grocery stores are within the walking distance and is just about 1.2km to the metro station.

You can take your time to visit the Apartment and take a walk through. But the Apartment is presently locked as i have took the keys along with me so i will not be present to show you the house right now as i am currently residing in Scotland, U.K due to my job transfer to (J Breheny Contractors Ltd) this is why i decided to rent out the flat.

Attached to this email are more interior pictures of the Apartment for you to have an idea how the inside looks like.

Before any reservation, can you tell me little expression about yourself,

Where are you from and also where are you presently?
Present occupation?
what is your gender and How old are you?
what is your experience in renting an apartment?
How many proposed occupants?
Are you paying the rent yourself?
How many month rent you can pay upon moving in?
Did you have car?
Mobile Number #?
Best time to call you?

I will be waiting for your response as soon as possible. You can simply Call / Text me at my phone number (+44) 7949224615 for further discussion on the property.

Best Regards
James

James Pickard <[email protected]>

Hello,

Thanks for the reply and also for the introduction of your self,

A little more about me:
My name is James Pickard, 30 years old (male), British / Israelite, I'm a mature individual, happily married with one daughter, I have living work experience in Australia, United states and Switzerland. My education (Engineering) is from Blekinge Institute of Technology Sweden.

I will be willing to rent out my flat to you since there is a perfect procedure that we both have to undergo before we can proceed further. I will solicit for your absolute maintenance of this Apartment and i want you to treat it as your own. I also want you to let me have trust in you as i always stand on my word.

For you to reserved the property we will both sign a lease agreement and this will be send to you through attached mail for you to see the terms and condition of the contract and if you are okay with the terms and condition then you can proceed with the payment of your first month rent and the security deposit.

After that i will be mailing down the Apartment Keys, Paper / permanent home (which contains your reference) via DHL courier services (1-2 day delivery)

Fill out the information below to draft for the lease agreement:

Your full name:
A scanned copy of your picture and a passport id:
Your move in date:
Your moving out date:
Your current address:
Earliest possible date of deposit payment?

Please send your correct current address because i would use that in mailing down the Keys and your Payment Receipt to you after we must have finalized the lease agreement.

I will be waiting for the above information soon. If i didn't response to your Call or text messages that means i am very busy at work.

Best Regards
James

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement