Room for Rent and other rental scams
#367415 by Michelle Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:28 am

Hello,

Like you saw in the posting, the rent for the entire apartment is 600 euro per month and for the entire period that you want to stay a security deposit of 600 euro is required. All monthly bills for this apartment are included in the rent price (electricity,water,heating,gas).
The location of the apartment is very quiet and also close to the city center.
As you can see in the photos the apartment is fully equipped: kitchen (micro,fridge,oven,toaster,blender, dishwasher), bath (washing machine,dryer,towels,sheets), apartment (TV,air conditioning,wi-fi with high speed internet).
My family bought this apartment so you are renting directly from the owner. Minimum renting period is 2 months, maximum 5 years. We have lived there for 5 years but due to our business, we have moved back to our origin in Netherlands.
I want to know you a little better so please make a short story about you and include this answers also:
if you work here, what profession and if you got a contract, how much do you want to stay, how many guests, do you have pets...

Thank you, Kristin

This Scammer will send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#367971 by Amigo Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:01 am
This scammer is still active on craigslist Dublin!!!
The link below looks like it comes from Airbnb bit it's not! The menu on the site doesn't work along with other things like payment methods make this a scam.

Hello *****,
Ok, here is the link to my listing:
http://www. airbnb.com-request-room7193.eu/home/listing/36c103/?rent=1957494?id=52225
Let me know when you solve everything.
Thank you, Kristin

Beware!
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Disabled link.