Room for Rent and other rental scams
#367416 by Michelle Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:31 am

Hey ,

Nice to hear from you!
I am the owner of the apartment, situated in Seidlhofstraße 22, 80639 München .

Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 2
Living Area approx: 119.74 m²

The apartment is fully furnished and renovated . You can use my furniture, or you can also use your own if you prefer. If you decide to use yours, you can store my furniture in the large basement cellar.
The monthly rent price is 1200,00 €, including all utilities (gas / electricity / phone / cable / internet / parking / heating), and its for an indefinite period.
The apartment is in good condition, clean and ready to use. The kitchen is fully equipped.
In the apartment you find a refrigerator, a freezer, a washing machine, a dryer, an iron, an oven, a toaster, coffee maker, Internet access and Wi-Fi access.
We have the apartment since January 2015 and we lived there until last month,then my work contract ended and we returned home to Athens , Greece .
The apartment has public transport near and not far away of shopping center, sports club and other amenities. Pets are allowed, but I ask you everything to be kept clean.
The apartment has a parking place. I have invested a substantial amount in this apartment and would be very grateful if you we would treat like being your own property. I am interested in a long-term tenant who cares about the property not to earn money by rental income .
Because of my unexpected return to Greece its been short time to find a reliable tenant. I have the keys. Once I find a serious tenant I come back to Germany, to show it and sign the lease.

Looking forward to hear from you.
Thanks for your time!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement