Room for Rent and other rental scams
#367461 by Michelle Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:51 am

Hello,

My name is Terrence Alexandro and I'm the owner of the apartment (2bed/2bath) located at: 10 Paul Kane Pl, Victoria, BC V9A 7J8, Canada. The apartment is just like in the pictures attached and it's in excellent condition. I've bought the apartment for me and my family and I never thought that I will rent it because we really want to move there. I work in petroleum production as a chemical engineer and the company I work for they had a project there in Canada that was suppose to be for the next 10 years so I've decided to buy an apartment for me and my family. Unfortunately the project I was working in Canada has been cancelled or it's on stand-by because of the Government of Canada. Therefore I was moved to the United Kingdom department where I already signed a job contract for the next 6 years.
The monthly rent for the whole apartment is $1120 utilities included (heat, hydro, water, electricity, maintenance fees, 2 parking spots, laundry in-suite, washer and dryer also included, cable and internet). In case repairs are need in the apartment the building management will help you and I will cover the costs. Anyway I don't think it will be the case because the apartment is new and renovated and also it has insurance. Pets are allowed. I'm looking for someone to rent anywhere from 3 months to 6 years or more. I'm interested in finding the right person for the apartment that will take good care of the place. I know how the prices are in the area but I'm not looking to make a business or a profit with the apartment. If you decide to sign the lease agreement the monthly payments can be sent through E-transfer, Bank Wire or any other payment method that is convenient for you. You can also rent the apartment furnished or unfurnished and the rent will NOT increase.
Please NOTE that I will use a professional property management company because it's the first time I'm renting an apartment and I think it's the best way for both of us. They will make the necessary arrangements for both us.
I'm really serious about the apartment so please make a description of yourself so I can talk with my wife and make a final decision.
Also I don't have time to waste so I will wait for your email ONLY if you are really interested!
Thank you for your time!

Regards,
Terrence Alexandro

This Scammer will send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement