Room for Rent and other rental scams
#368758 by DSton Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:26 am
Hello !
I got your email and I am so glad to read back from you. I am pleased to know that the place is still available for rent. What is the total move in cost .i.e. rent​ and deposit ? could you send the picture of the place​​ to my email, i will like to see the place. Please I wa​​nt you to understand that I'll not be able to check out the place not until my arrival, I'd like to take a decision now 'cos my grandmother is sick; she was diagnosed day before yesterday, she has colorectal cancer, I’m presently with her at the Private ward of the Virginia Medical Center attending to her until her financier assigns a stay in nursing ​​for her, she will be due for surgery soon.
​I'll like to share a little bit about myself; I'm originally from ​China,​ I’m a busy lady that love to work. I will be doing an​​ internship program in NIH. I'm single and searching. I am a very studious person; I do like to hang out with friends and I like meeting people, i like hardworking, hon​​est, clean and responsible people; I dislike lazy, untidy and uncaring people. I love pets but I do not have one due to the nature of my b​​usy schedule. I like the outdoors and I'm a good swimmer and sometimes i play tennis. I'm financially secure, time conscious and see myself as a miss independent who pays her bills on time. I'm quiet and easy with myself and willing to share the house chores. I am a great cook and baker (love to do both) during my down time; I like to hangout, watch films/movie, read, enjoy the outdoors and/or go for a run/workout at the gym. Fitness and wellness are essential to me; and I always trying to create healthier habits; I believe this truly summarise what you need to know about me.
I'm currently in North Arlington Virginia to attend to a family emergency and will be there in college soon. Furthermore, I will like to know more about you and the neighbourhood. I would love to rent the place for the time​​ it is available for. I will like you to get back to me as soon as you can so that I can make preparations for the rent and deposit fee to be sent out to you before my arrival in your place; in order to secure the place before I come

As regards the lease agreement, if there is any, I want you to send it to me for my review, i will eventually have it filled and signed on my arrival in your place and i will abide by it. I will appreciate a quick response from you so that we can move ahead as regards sending payment for rent and deposit to you.

Regards​.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
Advertisement

#369356 by Iggydog Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:04 pm
received email from this person today claming overpayment on a rental deposit and reqeusted we cash the check and return overpayment in can in person. flags wer eraised early wehn they jumped to do a sublease without lease or seeing apartment.