Room for Rent and other rental scams
#368897 by Bryon Williams Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:16 pm
Subject: Re: Qualifizierte Anfrage zu Ihrem Objekt 498933ab-27f9-47a9-80f1-40743b85ffbb

Hallo ,

Es tut mir leid für meine verspätete Antwort, aber ich bin gerade in Madrid-Spanien und ich war sehr beschäftigt bei der Arbeit. Wie auch immer, vielen Dank für Ihr Interesse an der Vermietung meiner Wohnung. Der Preis für die monatliche Miete für die gesamte Wohnung (einschließlich aller Steuern und Abgaben) beträgt 950 EURO (der Preis beinhaltet alle Nebenkosten) und die Kaution beträgt 950 EURO.

Die Wohnung hat Möbel, aber ich kann sie entfernen, wenn Sie wollen. Die TV- und Internetverbindung ist im Mietpreis inbegriffen. Innen: Waschmaschine, Mikrowelle, Staubsauger, Kühlschrank, Herd. 1 Parkplatz vorhanden. Die Wohnung hat einen Balkon.

Am Anfang habe ich ein paar Fragen:
- Wie viele Personen bleiben in der Wohnung?
- Wie lange möchtest du bleiben?
- Hast du einen Job oder bist du ein Student?
- Wie zahlst du die Miete?

Ich warte auf Ihre E-Mail, um zu wissen, ob Sie mit den Details meiner Wohnung zufrieden sind, die ich Ihnen gegeben habe, sowie um die Besichtigung der Wohnung zu arrangieren und weitere notwendige Vorkehrungen zu treffen.
Ich warte auf Ihre Antwort.

Weitere Bilder der Wohnung: https:// postimg .cc/gal lery/3j9598e3c/

Grüße !

Machine translated:

Subject: Re: Qualified request for your object 498933ab-27f9-47a9-80f1-40743b85ffbb

Hello ,

I'm sorry for my late reply, but I'm in Madrid Spain right now and I was very busy at work. Anyway, thank you for your interest in renting my apartment. The price for the monthly rent for the entire apartment (including all taxes and duties) is 950 EURO (the price includes all utilities) and the deposit is 950 EURO.

The apartment has furniture, but I can remove it if you want. The TV and internet connection is included in the rental price. Inside: washing machine, microwave, vacuum cleaner, refrigerator, stove. 1 parking space available. The apartment has a balcony.

In the beginning I have a few questions:
- How many people stay in the apartment?
- How long you want to stay?
- Do you have a job or are you a student?
- How do you pay the rent?

I am waiting for your e-mail to know if you are satisfied with the details of my apartment that I have given you, as well as to arrange the visit to the apartment and make any other necessary arrangements.
I am waiting for your reply.

More pictures of the apartment: https:/ /postimg .cc/galle ry/3j9598e3c/

Greetings !

This person asks for a deposit payment via Western Union, MoneyGram, pre-paid credit card or bank transfer with a promise that you can have the keys to a property that does not belong to him.

Sounds safe. It's not!

At other times, he will ask for proof that you are able to pay the deposit and rent due to a string of time wasters.
This proof is in the form of a Western Union or MoneyGram payment to a lawyer,a friend or family member.

In either case, if payment is made and you give this person the details, they will collect the money.
You will not hear from them again.

All the details such as names, addresses, pictures etc. that the scammer uses in order to back up his story, are stolen from elsewhere.

If you are reading this because you are looking for property to rent, and you are in contact with this thief you are probably searching Craigslist, Gumtree or similar listing sites. If you receive any requests from 'Landlords' asking for some kind of payment before viewing, then it will also be a scam. Please forward the mail to me at the address in my signature line and I will investigate and list them if necessary.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement