Room for Rent and other rental scams
#369051 by Michelle Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:43 am

Hello,
I am the seller of the Hobby 560 WLU Prestige Caravan. I am very glad that you are interested to buy my caravan.
The caravan is still there, perfect condition inside and outside. Actual asking price is £6,175.00.
See all pictures attached.
Regards,

Michael Lucas

Hi,

Since I am in the Isle of Man there are only 2 ways to do this sale:

* The first option is to use a transport company that deals with the transaction, caravan and the money as escrow. I will pay the company, so you will not pay extra money then the caravan price. You will get the caravan to your home address, and you can check the caravan before making the final decision.

* The second option is by using PayPal pay after delivery service: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/p ... very-terms

Please let me know how you want to continue with this transaction and I will provide more details.

Michael Lucas

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement