Room for Rent and other rental scams
#369053 by Michelle Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:34 pm

I received your information and it was immediately forwarded, ,I just got the confirmation that your profile has been approved. I can see your willingness to get the House. I want you to know that I'm satisfied with your profile and also believe i can take a good leap to trust you with taking care of my property like it were your own.

You will need to make payment of the security deposit which is REFUNDABLE (should in case you don't like the house but you can be rest assured that everything is in perfect condition) to enable the shipment of the Keys and documents to your current address.I will go ahead with arrangements on how the House Keys and other Documents will be delivered to you and i will ensure that i book for the 24-48hrs FedEx next day delivery service as to enable you receive it on time and as scheduled.The rent becomes active 24 hrs after you move in.

Here are the contents of the documents I would be sending to you:

*) Entrance and the rooms Keys
*) Paper/Permanent house form
*) Rental Lease Agreement Form
*) The house documentary file
*) Full Description of the house
*) Payment Receipt

Please note that the payment of the deposit is needed to be made as soon as today because that is what confirms your 100% validation as the new tenant after which you can be rest assured you have been able to secure the property for yourself, and please note that I need your mailing address(if different from you residential address) to get this documents sent to you.You would be given a tracking number,as well as a scan copy of the official receipt of payment of the deposit 8-10 hours after confirmation of your payment for documentation purposes and also to enable you know the delivery time and other information you need to know from FedEx

I look forward to hearing from you Asap.

Regards,
Kastein Kyle

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement