#369060 by Michelle Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:30 pm
Adams Khalid Ahmed <[email protected]> napísal(a):
Hello,

About me:
Surname:Adams
Given Names:Khalid Ahmed
Date of Birth:12th November 1963

Flat Amenities :
Living room well furnished,Television (TV) that is connected to cable,Carpet,phone jack,tv,cable,duvet and linen supplied,Home amenities-Dishwasher,parking,plus free wireless broadband Internet and phone lines,Immaculate condition,security alarm fitted,washer and dryer,The kitchen comes with a cooking stove and refrigerator.
The flat is close to various bus and train stations where you can easily get to connect with every part of the city.

Prices:
Monthly Rent: 4500 SEK ( Single room, with all bills inclusive).
Security deposit is required. It is the same amount with rent(A MONTH RENT) and it would be refunded back to you at the end of your stay in the apartment.

There is no limit amount of time spent in the flat, you can stay for as long as you wish.

Visitors are allowed.

Pets are not allowed.

Smoking is not allowed.

The flat is located at :
Vasagatan 13, 111 20 Stockholm, Sweden
Stockholm City Terminal (120 m)
T-Centralen Underground Station (120 m)
Stockholm Central Station (160 m)

Find attached to this mail the pictures of the rooms for your viewing. Let me know if you are interested so that i can send you the pictures of the particular rooms available for reservation.

Best Regards,
Adams Khalid.

Hello,

In order to proceed with the rentals procedures, our family lawyer will have to draw up an Agreement, which will be signed by the landlord and the tenant and the main reason for this document to be prepared is for the both parties to be legally secured.

The security deposit of 4500 Sek must be paid in advance in order to reserve the room for you, the first month rent would be paid on your moving in date. This is because I have so many people lined up for this offer already and I will be forced to rent out the room if any other person shows more commitment towards the room and ready to move on with the rental procedure.

The document will be sent to you via e-mail so as for you to read through and understand its contents.

More so, if you eventually agree with the terms of the contract, you will have to proceed with the payment of the deposit to my bank account and get back to me with the receipt of payment from your bank for reference purpose and I hope you understand what i am saying here?

Here are the required details for the preparation of the tenancy Agreement Form:

1. Your full name and a scanned copy of your ID

2. Your moving-in and moving-out date.

3. Your current address

Also, i will in return send you a scanned copy of my ID also so that you can be able to see for your self that you are dealing with a legit and serious minded person.

I will await the required details so that our family lawyer can be able to prepare the contract.

Regards,

Adams Khalid.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement