Room for Rent and other rental scams
#369193 by Bryon Williams Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:31 pm
erlkgjtr5y809 < [email protected] > wrote:

Hi,
My name is Rhonda Beattie and I'm the owner of the apartment situated in
Marina Diamond 1 Tower, Dubai Marina , Dubai.

At this time the room is available for rent, preferable long period .
The price is AED 1400 / month .
The apartment is situated in a very peaceful central zone and is fully
furnished and equipped, you have all you need inside.

furnished bedroom for rent
access to livingroom
own bathroom and wardrobe
access to kitchen ( fully equipped )
1000.00 SqFt living area ( whole apartment )
Fully furnished
Bills included
Gym , Pool ...
Parking Place available

Please let me know if you are interested to rent the room so we can
discuss further details.

Kind regards,
Rhonda

Hello again,

The room is available for a minimum period of 2 months and maximum 5 years. The rent is AED 1400 per month for the whole room including all the costs of the flat like DEWA, WI-FI & TV Channels etc .. , the only drawback is that we are in Italy and we are not able to show you the flat right now, but we can provide you an option to make an reservation.

In the past i've used TripAdvisor to rent my apartment for short period, but now because of my work i do not have time to show the apartment to all possible tenants, so I chose to rent the room/apartment for long period, at least 2 months. Because of the short time that we have we've choose to use TripAdvisor to guarantee for the person that will stay in my room apartment and the entire transaction, is the most trusted agency that can handle this transaction meaning all the rental procedures.

But first of all I would like to know more about you ... from which country are you? ..... how old are you? and how long will you stay? it is very important for me to know who is going to live in my apartment because I am looking for a good and responsible person, I hope you understand me.

About me, 34 years , born in Dubai ( but living in Italy - this was my parents apartment and I own it since 2010 when my parents died in a car accident ) married and having a daughter of 10 years ( Sarah ).

And finally the normal requirements are 1 month warranty deposit and 2 months rent , there are valuables in the whole apartment.

Please let me know if you are interested in renting and i will explain you future details.
Thank you

Hi again,

I want you to let you know that We only use the other room for vacations when we visit Dubai so most of the time you will be alone and we will not bother you.
Please let me explain you how the deal will go on, As i've told you i'm in Italy. The deal will take place trough TripAdvisor and that means that they will intermediate entire deal for us. The minimum payment request to book the room is AED 4200, this include 2 months of rent payed and one of warranty.

To complete the reservation through TripAdvisor you have to pay them 2 months of rent and 1 month deposit guarantee ( which is refundable after the 2 months contract through tripadvisor ends ).
After the payment is completed they will contact me to confirm your booking and i will have the obligation to come to meet you present the apartment and give you the keys .

After you pay and make the booking to tripadvisor I will book my flight and in 2 days I will be in Dubai when you have the opportunity to meet and i will present you the room and the rent contract. As you know , TripAdvisor give you the option to cancel the transaction. If from some reasons the room is not 100% like you've expected TripAdvisor will give your money back and i will receive an negative feedback.

Please let me know if you are interested to proceed and I will wait for the following details from you :

Your full name, address and phone number:
Nationality:
The day when you want to move in:
How many months / years you estimate to stay:
I would also like to know how many people will live there.

As soon as I have this details from you I will start the procedures with TripAdvisor and they will send you an offer invoice for the booking with all the details.

If you are not able to proceed with TripAdvisor and make the payment to them you will have to wait like many others person until i will come back in the city.

Best Regards

P.S After the 2 months contract through TripAdvisor we will make a longer contract if you are satisfied !

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement