Room for Rent and other rental scams
#371186 by Michelle Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:12 pm
[email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#371223 by Michelle Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:30 am
Christian Monge <[email protected]>

Hi,

Thank you for your reply but the matter is that I'm in Roma already. Like I have inform you before, the price you shall pay for one month of rent will be €525, with no extra taxes to pay. The security deposit is €1000. The money, I want to revive it monthly to my bank account, so I hope it will be no problem for you to wire the money to my bank account. The apartment is ready for you, you will need only to receive the keys and the contract to check it, and see if you like it.

Obviously we need a way to complete this deal, that will allow us to make sure we receive what we are after. In order of that I have found a way for us to complete the deal safely and fast, and in this way you will receive the Keys in less than 3 days, if you move fast as well. The solution is a worldwide third party company called Airbnb (www.airbnb.com), they will provide assistance in handling the payment and delivery of the rental package.

We use this company to see that you are an trusting and serious person. They will provide assistance in handling the payment and delivery of the rental package. With this procedure you will be able to check the apartment before I receive the payment. I'm a registered user for 4 years and I've made over 5 transactions with them so far. They are really professional and they have great services.

Let me know if you are interested so I can provide with all the steps of this transaction. You need to know everything about this process before we get this started. I think is right for both of us.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!

Christian Monge <[email protected]>

Hi,

I already finished all the arrangements for the delivery of keys to the address you gave me in your last email.You will have the details of the TNT cashier(you need for money transfer) in the delivery notification. I was informed that it is possible to receive the invoice in your junk/spam so if you did not received in your inbox check this folders.

Did you receive the notification from Airbnb?

I wait your reply.

Thanks!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.