Room for Rent and other rental scams
#371298 by Michelle Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:43 am
[email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#376035 by Michelle Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:04 pm
Airbnb INC. <[email protected]>

Owner Information:
First and last Name: Kline Charlotte
E-mail: [email protected]

Payment
Your reservation has been accepted, please send the payment to Airbnb by bank transfer within the next 24 hours. The payment is processed and collected by Airbnb in full. The security of your funds is ensured, and you’ll be protected by policies, such as cancellation policies and the Guest Refund Policy.

Please find our bank details below:

Account Holder: MR M LOTRU
Bank Name: HSBC UK BANK PLC
IBAN: GB43HBUK40390152084171
Swift/BIC: HBUKGB4B
Bank Address: 760 Wilmslow Rd, Manchester M20 2DP, UNITED KINGDOM

IMPORTANT: We checked the reservation is made in Euro ( € ), to get money in our account fast you have to transfer from your country Euro ( € )

Whether the reservation is two days or two months away, we hold the payment until 24 hours after check-in before releasing the funds. This gives both parties time to do a walkthrough upon check-in and make sure that everything is as expected. The host will receive full payment from Airbnb 24 hours after you check in. Your payment is automatically covered against internet fraud up to €20,000.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#397639 by tomas.consul Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:56 am
Hello, today I was deceived of 1.575€ by Julie Scott - [email protected] - 0031685255989. She is fake owner of accomodation in Berlin (and other cities) an send me fake link of airbnb. Transactin by card not found, I send money by bank transfer. Have you some information about owner?