Room for Rent and other rental scams
#371500 by Michelle Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:50 am
[email protected]

Hello ,

As i told you before , i found an agency who will handle everything ,specialized in international rentals. Is Airbnb Long Rentals. ( Maybe you heard about them since they are very popular ) .

This are the viewing steps :
1 - To start the process i will need your info(full name, delivery address and a cell phone number where you can be reached).
2 - I will go to the Airbnb Long Rentals office (Athens) to deposit the keys and the ownership documents .
3 - Airbnb Long Rentals will send you an invoice notification (via email) with the transaction details to inform you that they have the keys and the documents in their custody.
4 - When you will receive the invoice, you will have to transfer a temporary payment guarantee (one month of rent + the security deposit) to Airbnb Long Rentals, according to the instructions from the invoice. The deposit will be just a formality, and it will not commit you to rent my apartment.
5 - Your payment will remain in the custody of Airbnb Long Rentals until you will check the apartment and move in .
After you will pay the deposit, Airbnb Long Rentals will deliver the keys and the documents to your registered address.
When the keys will be delivered , you will be contacted by the Airbnb Long Rentals to go to my apartment for inspection .
6 - If you will like my apartment, you will sign the contract and you will be able to move when you desire . If you will decide to don't rent my apartment ,Airbnb Long Rentals will refund your full payment .

The entire viewing process will take 2-3 days. I will pay the Airbnb Long Rentals service fees, since is my fault that i cannot come to show you the apartment personally. You must pay the temporary payment guarantee requested by Airbnb Long Rentals.

If you need , i can send you a picture of me and my passport for a mutual trust.
I will wait your answer,
Thank you

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement