Room for Rent and other rental scams
#373303 by Mike Wilson Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:52 pm

Hello!

This is a rental for a 2 bedroom with 2 bathrooms apartment.
All the utilities are included in the rental price of $600 / month.
The apartment is, very spacious and provides you with all the necessities you need. The kitchen is fully equipped and the large windows provide plenty of light and the in-house. The washer and dryer allow you to do laundry in the comfort of your own home. You can use my furniture, or you can also use your own if you prefer. If you decide to use yours, you will have access to a very large and well-ventilated storeroom, where you can put my furniture. The money is not the main problem for me, I just want to find someone who will take care of my apartment.

You will be the only tenant, if you want to share it with someone else there is no problem for me.
The apartment address is: 400 E Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32803
Please see some pictures with the apartment here: https://imgur.com/a/fRpgvqX
The cost to move in: First month rent ( $600 ) + a security deposit of $600( you will receive it back in the same day you leave the apartment). Total to move in: $1,200.
Before going any further, I would like to know more about you. and when do you intend to move in?
I want to rent the apartment asap, so please contact me only if you have the money for the first month and the deposit ready.

Kindest regards! Edward Avery

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#373305 by Mike Wilson Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:56 pm
Telephone number used is 214-531-4796
Airbnb Inc. [email protected]

thank you for using Airbnb. In the content of the message below, you will find transaction details and future instructions regarding your Airbnb Reservation. In order to successfully complete your transaction, please follow the instructions presented in the content of this payment invoice message.

Airbnb Payment Instructions

• Payment must be completed using Airbnb ATM Bitcoin Payment.

What is Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is a new kind of money that can be sent to complete a payment to Airbnb without the need for a bank or other financial institution; it is the first global currency.
Bitcoin allows you to safely send the payment quickly to Airbnb.
Through Bitcoin Services we can guarantee 100% protection and insurance.

Is Bitcoin secure?

Airbnb Bitcoin payments are more secure than standard debit/credit card transactions. When making a Bitcoin payment, no sensitive information is required to be sent over the internet.

How to complete the payment

The Bitcoin payment needs to be completed in person, with cash, at the recommended store assigned for your transaction.

You need your QR code assigned to your transaction;

– cell phone;

– your ID;

– cash for your purchase.

1. The first thing you need to print the QR Code or make a picture using your Phone.

Your QR Code assigned for your Airbnb transaction

Click on the picture below the see your QR code and make a picture using your phone.

3. When you arrive in front of the ATM Bitcoin click " Buy Bitcoin "

4. Provide your mobile number ( ATM will send a validation code to your phone ).

5. Enter received a validation code.

6. Select Coin: " Bitcoin "

7. Choose to scan wallet ( QR )

8. Put the picture on your phone with the QR in front of the ATM camera for scanning

9. Insert cash in the ATM

10. Click Send

11. Print Receipt

Please follow carefully all these steps.
It’s very important to print or make a picture to the QR code assigned for your transaction.
You will need to scan the QR code when you are in front of the ATM Bitcoin.

Click here If you need further assistance.

We hope to see you again soon.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon