Room for Rent and other rental scams
#373424 by Mike Wilson Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:42 am
on: "melissa prati" <[email protected]>
[email protected]

Hello
I'm glad you're interested in renting my apartment.
My name is Melissa Prati and I am working at ULB (Universite Libre de Bruxelles). I lived in this apartment until 01 August 2018, my work there is an initial contract for two years, although this can be extended. I have moved to Greece for the new project, so the apartment is available for long term. The apartment is fully furnished with all the necessary equipment and appliances. As you have seen in the photos is in very good condition, very clean and well maintained.
The rent will be 500 euro per month, including utilities (hot/cold water, electricity, Internet, cable TV). In addition, a security deposit of 500, € is required at the beginning of the lease and will be refunded at the end of the contract (a 30-day notice is required).
You have full access to all the construction services. Pets are allowed. That's all I can say for now until I have a taste of my place. You can rent short term and long.
In the meantime, can you please confirm the following:
· How many people will live in the house?
· When would you like to move?
· What term/lease length would you like?
· Do you have pets?
If further interested, please give me some information about yourself (age, work, lifestyle or whatever you think makes it a good tenant).
Please feel free to ask any questions you don't understand and I'll be waiting to receive your email as soon as possible.
Thank you, Melissa Prati

Welcome to WiMDU

We inform you that the transaction has been approved!

Wimdu.de reduce the risks associated with Internet transactions by acting as a licensed neutral agency The owner delivers the package to Wimdu agents for full evaluation of content. The apartment keys will remain in the company custody until the receiver will send the payment via Bank Account. After verifying the funds, Wimdu is ready to ship the parcel to the designated address.

Landlord
Name: Melissa Prati
Address: Chausseestrasse nr 6
City/State: Berlin
Postal Code: 14109
Telephone number :0039/3512176984
Email: [email protected]

TENANT
Name :
Address :
Period contract:
Telephone number:
Email:

PAYMENT DETAILS

AGENT: Handra Rozalia
IBAN: CZ6903000000000284171695
SWIFT BIC: CEKOCZPP
BANK NAME: CESKOSLOVENSKÁ OBCHODNÍ BANKA, A.S.
BANK ADDRESS: RADLICKA 333/150, PRAGUE 5 , ZIP CODE 15057, CZECH REPUBLIC
REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT: 1000 EUR (Noted MB)

Use an EXPRESS form of a bank transfer. A quick payment confirmation of your bank means fast delivery of the package at your address
Apartment keys and rental contract verified and signed by the Sender. All the papers are double checked.If your payment is approved, typically within 48 hours, you will receive an email confirming that your payment is approved and we will start the shipping process. Payment will be held by Wimdu.de until you confirm us that you are satisfied with the apartment. As soon as we receive your confirmation we will get the payment available for pick up by the seller. If you are not satisfied with the apartment or lease agreement in any way you will receive a full refund in exactly 1 business day.

To complete the transaction, payment must be made using bank-to-bank electronic wire transfer. A wire transfer can be made from one bank account to another bank account or through a transfer of cash at a cash office.Please use the details exactly as written above. Do not modify account name or account details otherwise your payment will be rejected by our system.
In order for our system to easily identify your payment please use the following reference: #419 as payment details massages when performing the transfer no other words, spaces or dashes. The payment must be done within 24 hours after receiving this confirmation. Once the payment is sent, email us a copy of your receipt .

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement