Room for Rent and other rental scams
#375144 by Michelle Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:00 am

Flat Amenities:
1. Living room well furnished
2. Television (TV) that is connected to cable.
3. Private bath and toilet in both the double and single bedroom, the single bed room also comes with a chair and a table for reading
4. Carpet, phone jack TV, cable, duvet and linen supplied.
5. Immaculate condition, security alarm fitted washer and dryer.
6 The kitchen comes with a cooking stove and refrigerator.
7. Home amenities-Dishwasher, parking space, plus free wireless broadband Internet and phone lines.
8. The flat is close to various bus and train stations where you can easily get to connect with every part of the city.

Prices:
Monthly Rent: 350 Euro (Single room, with all bills inclusive). and security deposit (refundable back) 450 euro
About the flat:
The flat is originally owned by my late father and i am now the rightful owner of the flat because I inherited the flat, so the flat is now in my name, because he broke up with my mother who is now married to another..Address...Via Guglielmo Oberdan, 2, 40126 Bologna BO, Italy Let me know if this sounds like something that you will be interested in so I can be able to forward you some pictures of the flat and the room which I have available

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake!
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement