Room for Rent and other rental scams
#375680 by Michelle Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:09 pm
Aimee Elizabeth <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for the reply, yes its for long/short term all i want is quality tenants. The flat is available and i am renting the property out because i have just moved to Glasgow where i currently live, having worked in Care Home for many years in (Kinsale Road, Whitchurch, Bristol, Bs14, Bs14 9Hb). I lost my Dad in a ghastly motor accident so i decided to move closer to my family in Glasgow in other to take proper care of my aged Mum. I am not only after the rent but someone that could take good care of my flat.

I am looking for a straight forward prospective tenant because i have been disappointed in many times by some people messing me around with viewing and do not turn up for viewing appointments. However, my solicitor would need some information from you to draft an Assured Tenancy Agreement which you will read, print and bring along with you when coming for the viewing. Details needed are:

Your full name:
Current address:
Preferred move in date:
Mobile number:

Please get back to me with these information so that i can tell you how to proceed. I have another interested candidate but she doesn't sound serious, she came for viewing 5 days ago but i think she didn't have enough money for the security deposit. Let me know if you have other options because i wouldn't want to schedule a viewing with you and get disappointed at the end of the day. Thanks for your interest.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Aimee Elizabeth

Aimee Elizabeth <[email protected]> wrote:

I received the contract from my solicitor, please find the enclosed document files with this email. Please read through the Assured Tenancy Agreement and get back to me if you are okay with the obligations. However, my solicitor said there are 2 other interested candidates that love my flat and also willing to make a holding deposit to secure my flat but i declined because i wouldn't want to disappoint you..

At this stage, we can proceed with the viewing on Friday by 7pm or at your own convenient time, I would need to come down to Bristol to take you round my flat but i have been disappointed in so many ways in the past, some prospective tenants do not have the money to pay the deposit yet they disturb the landlord to arrange a viewing and some do not meet up with the appointments.

Nevertheless, i will appreciate if you can make a holding deposit ( The security deposit ), you will pay the rent after the viewing or on your move in date. Making a deposit doesn't mean you must rent my flat after the viewing, if you decide not to proceed with the rent, then i will refund the deposit immediately without any deduction. Let me know if you are willing to proceed with the payment so that i can provide to you the bank account details.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards
Aimee Elizabeth

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement