Room for Rent and other rental scams
#375697 by Michelle Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:39 am

Hi ,

Thanks for contacting me;I am the property manager of the apartment you inquired about; Chic Victorian condo on a quiet street at the doorstep of Pacific Heights. This two-bed / two-bath home has a walk score of 98 and is a 1/2 block from the very best of Fillmore Street. The unit features a private front patio, common rear yard, high ceilings, in-unit washer/dryer, gas fireplace and hardwood floors throughout. The updated kitchen has european style cabinets, farmhouse sink and stainless Bertazzoni stove with hood. Bedrooms have spacious custom closets including an en-suite master. Updated baths with floor to ceiling tile and marble top vanities. Many of SF's chicest boutiques, top restaurants & best grocery options are just steps away. Public transportation options nearby, including MUNI, Chariot & tech bus stops

Address: 42 Orben Pl,San Francisco, CA 94115
District: Pacific Heights
Bedrooms: 2 bed
Bathrooms: 2 baths
Style: Condo
Square Feet: 782 sqft
Parking: 1 Car Parking

Fully furnished(but can also be rented unfurnished), if you care about security this is the place to stay and its pet friendly.

Lease term is flexible, month to month, 6 months or 1 year lease term....... which can be renewed when it expires. This unit is available fully furnished or unfurnished.

* Available Furnished $3,100
* Available Unfurnished $2,750
* Security Deposit (Refundable) $3,100

Utilities (Electricity, water, parking (1 car), gas, heat and sewer) are included in the monthly rent; and you can have it reserve now if you wish.

Please keep in mind that our homes are very popular and are leasing extremely fast. I don't want you to miss out on the perfect home; I strongly recommend beginning the process ASAP to secure your home & special leasing rental rates!If this apartment satisfies what you are looking for, do let me know so that I can forward to you the tenancy form, lease contract for review and reservation details for booking.

Lastly, please note that 1 other possible renter have shown interest in this apartment also, and I will be obliged to rent out to anyone that makes reservation now.

My Regards,
Mark Anderson
[email protected]
Tel: (628) 204-2634

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement