Room for Rent and other rental scams
#375995 by Michelle Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:17 pm
Admin note : Scammers often use the names of real people in an attempt to add credibility to the scam.

Sabine <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,
I will start by telling you a little more about the apartment, the rent for the entire apartment is 500 euro per month. For the entire lease period,you will pay a security deposit of 600 euro. The bills for this apartment are included in the rent price, because they are taken from my bank account (heating,electricity,water,,gas, internet, cable tv. ).
The apartment is located in a good area, quiet and also close to the city center. You will find everything you need in a 15 minutes range.
The apartment is equipped with: micro,fridge,oven,toaster,blender, dishwasher,washing machine,dryer,towels,sheets,,air conditioning,wi-fi with high speed. We also have a parking place.
I am renting the apartment as a private owner because this my own property. I don't rent for less then 2 months. I have lived there with my family for few years but due to our business, we have moved back to our origin in Germany.
Now, I want to know you also, so it would be nice if you can make a description:
work,profession, working contract/or not, pets,renting duration, and also more if you like to add.
Thank you, Sabine

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement