Room for Rent and other rental scams
#376097 by Michelle Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:43 am

Hello ,

Please see some pics attached.

My name is Caroline Ide and I am working in the Army. I lived in this apartment until 20 Oct 2018, My job there has an initial contract for two years although this may be extended.

They moved me in England for new project, so the apartment is available for long-term. The apartment is fully furnished with all the necessary equipment and appliances. As you saw in the pictures it is in excellent condition, very clean and well kept.

The rent will be 800 € per month including utilities (hot/cold water, electricity, Internet,TV cable). Also, a security deposit of 1000 € is required at the start of the lease and it will be refunded at the end of the contract (a 30 day notice is required).

You have full access to all the building amenities. Pets are allowed. That's all I can say for now until you have a taste of my place.You can rent for short or long term .

In the meantime, can you please confirm the following:

· How many people would be living at the property?
· When would you like to move in?
· What term/length lease would you like?
· Do you have any pets?

If you are further interested, please give me some information about yourself (age, job, lifestyle or whatever you think makes you a good tenant).

Please feel free to ask any questions you do not understand and i will be looking forward to receive your email as soon as possible.

Thank you

Caroline Ide

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement