Room for Rent and other rental scams
#376266 by lyndablkd Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:30 pm
Subject: Re: Room for Rent in Clarendon Arlington VA

Hi,

How are you getting along today? I am sorry for not replying the email before now. I have not been too fine generally. Much thanks for setting aside your opportunity to keep in touch with me, it is my true delight to think of you back, and to tell you that the Master Bedroom you are making request of is still available for lease and Utilities Included are Heat,Gas,Electricity, Water,Dryer, Washer and web/Cable. Available from now, monthly lease is $600 application charge is an additional $50; take note of that the security deposit will be required.

Let me quickly acquaint myself with you. My name is Julia Wilson and my better half's name is Caleb Wilson. My better half is the proprietor of the property. A few months back we both had a serious accident that influenced my Spinal Cord and cerebrum, that prompt to my inability, now I am utilizing wheel seat and its exceptionally hard to talk, however i can in any case convey through any method for composing be it text messages or email. I lost my better half a couple of days after the accident. now I am living with my Mom here in Massachusetts.

Really me and my significant other both lived in our home apartment before the mischance however I chose to put the extra Master Bedroom for lease as I need a capable individual that can lease it and deal with my home loft even while I am away, helping my Mom in her treatment as she is also experiencing a coronary illness.

don't hesitate to check on the address 1205 N Garfield St ap# 901 Arlington, VA 22201; however take note of that you can not be permitted in on the grounds that the keys of the flat is not accessible, you can just drive by or go by to see the outside of the building.

Appended thus are the photos of the interiors.If you are still intrigued and prepared you can hit me up so we can go to the next step. thanks
Respects

Julia Wilson
703 419 9712

-------------------------

$600 / 1br - FULLY FURNISHED MASTER BEDROOM SUITE WITH KITCHEN @ ARLINGTON (Arlington) unhide
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

1BR / 1Ba available now

cats are OK - purrr
dogs are OK - wooof
furnished
apartment
laundry in bldg
street parking
private bath
private room
wheelchair accessible
Fully furnished Master Bedroom suite with kitchen available in a fully furnished apartment of a luxury high-rise building in Clarendon Arlington. Located just some blocks away to the Clarendon Metro (Orange Line) and walking distance to Clarendon Shopping Center. Steps away from Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, Lyon Hall, Citizen Burger Bar, and all other nightlife attractions Clarendon has to offer. For more information and pictures text only on 703 996 7846.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

-------------

Here’s what Julia sent me:

I have a doctor appointment this evening so i am thinking of stopping by on my way, my driver will send the keys and documents to the address filled in the form and send you the tracking number to confirm online when i am done, this is to ease my move movement.

--------------------------

The keys and documents was sent via Parcelfend and below are the tracking information

Tracking N0: PFD7392xxxxxxx

As soon as you verify online get back to me so we can proceed with payment.

Sent from my iPhone
Advertisement

#376318 by Mike Wilson Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:26 am
The Website: http://www.parcelfend.com is in the process fo being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon