Room for Rent and other rental scams
#376456 by Michelle Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:25 am
[email protected]

Whois Record for Gbp-International.net (partial)
Created on 2018-11-08
Expires on 2019-11-08

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#376673 by Michelle Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:42 am

Hi,

My name is Roberto and i received an email of interest in renting my apartment. The apartment is available, quiet, has all facilities and utilities: TV, parking, laundry, air conditioning, high speed internet, pets are allowed. The monthly rent is 510 €, also important is that the additional costs (water, electricity, internet, digital television) are included in the price. I worked in Belgium for 7 years and I bought the apartment with my family to stay but now I am back in Italy-Roma and I will not stay there so this is the reason I rent it a longer period of time. We do have a solution for this inconvenience so you can move in as soon as possible.
We can offer you more details if you are interested. For what period do you need? I would like more information about you if you do not mind. Thank you for your interest and look forward to a future cooperation and friendship.
Speaking English is much easier for me.

Kind regards

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#377363 by Michelle Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:56 am

Hi,

Like I informed you before, the apartment is currently free and the minimum period for renting the apartment is 2 months up to maximum 5 years. It's a stylish furnished apartment, very spacious, bright and clean so I truly hope you'll enjoy your stay. You can use my furniture, or you can also use your own if you prefer. If you decide to use yours, you can store my furniture in the large basement cellar. Regarding the payment, we request a 1 month pay 500 euro + 1,200 euro refundable deposit at the end of your stay if no damage has been done to the apartment. That's 1.700 euro in total, with no additional fees. Now I'm living in Italy-Roma, but this will not influence at all the rental as I am willing to send you the keys so you can visit it and see it if you like it. You will have 2 days available to inspect the the apartment before rent it. The delivery of the keys and viewing permit (signed by me), will be made through Homeaway.com to make sure that we can trust each other. If you want to know more about the rental process please get back to me and I will send you the step by step procedure. A quick response would be much appreciated.

Best regards