Room for Rent and other rental scams
#377875 by Michelle Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:33 pm

Hello ,

How are you doing ? i just got your email from Samantha.

Just a little more information about the apartment:

It is located at De Vlouw 5, Delft, 2611 EW Netherlands.

- As you are renting the whole apartment , the rate all inclusive is €500 a month with an initial deposit of €600 .

- The deposit is refundable and you will receive it after vacating the property.

- The rate include basically all necessaries apart from your personal bills.

- The guest policy is flexible, you are free to receive visitors in apartment but i need to be informed in writing if any of your guest will be staying for more than a week.

- There is a once a week maid cleaning service, you are at liberty to choose which day of the week is most soothed for you.

- There is a rental application and contract to be filled. You can pick up a copy at the building office or i can send a soft copy via email alternatively. Do let me know your preference.

- The first month rent and security deposit is required to confirm reservation.

I will now look forward to your thoughts, questions and comments.let me know if you are willing to proceed so in will explain next steps to you.

Best regards,

David Campbell.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or Notification -- Make no mistake, the Document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement