Room for Rent and other rental scams
#377941 by Michelle Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:26 am
"[email protected]" <[email protected]>

Hi

The property is available on your booking request.The price per night is €370, a security deposit of €500 is also required which is fully refundable the day you leave the property. In order to start the booking and all the arrangements I will need the following information from you.
Arrival Date:
Departure Date:
First name:
Last name:

Phone number:
Special Requests on arrival:

The payment will be handled by Airbnb so they will release it to me only after you check in. As soon as I will have the requested info's from you I will start the process through Airbnb and you will get the booking confirmation.

Thank you

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or Notification -- Make no mistake, the Document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#379691 by Michelle Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:27 am

Hi,

I have sent your information to Airbnb. You should receive an email from them with the instructions of what you have to do and how. Please let me know if you have the confirmation

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or Notification -- Make no mistake, the Document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.