Room for Rent and other rental scams
#378549 by Michelle Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:48 am

Thanks for showing interest in my place.I’m Paul. My Apartment is still available for Rent my wife and I just got transferred to ONTARIO, CANADA, due to my work, that’s why the apartment is vacant. Moreover, are you very clean,kind and easygoing? because my wife and I spent a lot on our property, so we want someone who can take care of the apartment,i am looking to rent this unit out,long and short term is allowed. 2222 Cornwall Ave, Vancouver, BC V6K 1B5. The room is Available for immediate move in. Its a Modern 1 bedroom & 1 bathroom and a large living room apartment, you will have access to the rest of the amenities in the apartment which includes dish washer with in-suite laundry room and parking space . Professional and mature neighbors ensure peaceful living arrangements.well behaved pets are allowed I will like you to drive by to the building today to view the exterior of the building NOW for you to know where the apartment is located,i am not available to meet with you for viewing as i am out of the state,when you check out the exterior,kindly get back to me so that I can forward you the application form then we can proceed to how the keys will be delivered to you… Thanks for taking your time in writing me and hope to hear back from you.

Regards
Paul

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or Notification -- Make no mistake, the Document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#378720 by erochelle216 Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:55 pm
paul sagio
Tue, Dec 18, 4:52 PM (20 hours ago)
to me

Thanks for showing interest in my place.I’m Paul. My Apartment is still available for Rent my wife and I just got transferred to Vancouver BC, due to my work, that’s why the apartment is vacant. Moreover, are you very clean,kind and easygoing? because my wife and I spent a lot on our property, so we want someone who can take care of the apartment,i am looking to rent this unit out,long and short term is allowed. 5 Concorde PlNorth York, ON M3C 3M8,. The room is Available for immediate move in. Its a Modern 1 bedroom & 1 bathroom and a large living room apartment, you will have access to the rest of the amenities in the apartment which includes dish washer with in-suite laundry room and parking space . Professional and mature neighbors ensure peaceful living arrangements.well behaved pets are allowed I will like you to drive by to the building today to view the exterior of the building NOW for you to know where the apartment is located,i am not available to meet with you for viewing as i am out of the City,when you check out the exterior,kindly get back to me so that I can forward you the application form then we can proceed to how the keys will be delivered to you… Thanks for taking your time in writing me and hope to hear back from you.

Regards
#378721 by Michelle Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:34 pm
paul sagio <[email protected]> wrote:
Your Rental Application Approved, After going over the rental form filled by you, I and my wife have decided to accept YOU and with a strong believe that you would take care of the house as if it was your own. We would be coming back to Toronto by March because I would be on vacation so we would come around and visit and make our first inspection of the place. .The House has A washer/Dryer, and a refrigerator. However Before we send you the keys and Entrance papers, You are to pay the Refundable Security Deposit of $600 to enable us send you the Keys so that you could make necessary minor re-adjustments to the Villa to suit your personal taste. My wife actually preferred that you make the joint payment of the Refundable security deposit and first month’s rent before we send the keys but I thought that In order to create a trustworthy relationship between the Landlord and Tenant, we could give you the benefit of doubt to have the keys with paying for just the Security Deposit.Secondly, Since you are interested in a long lease term, it is necessary to create a conducive environment for you to make you at ease with us. You are to make the transfer of the $600 (Security Deposit) through E-Transfer, so get back to me if that is fine by you, so I can provide you my Email to send the E-Transfer for the Security Deposit

Thanks
Await your reply

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or Notification -- Make no mistake, the Document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.