Room for Rent and other rental scams
#378764 by Michelle Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:35 pm

Hello,
Thank you for your reply. The apartment is available now and can be rented for a minimum of 2 months and a maximum of 5 years, with an extension option. The apartment is furnished and renovated, but if you want, you can rent it unfurnished and you can store my furniture in the large basement cellar. As you can see in the pictures, the apartment is very clean. In recent months, I've been to Germany twice to meet potential tenants, but nobody came to the meetings, and I think you can imagine it's not very comfortable to leave the oil rig when I'm busy with my work commitments and fly to Germany. For this reason, I have decided to arrange the deal with a real estate company and to control the rental process through them, so my presence in Germany is not required.

I signed with Next House company because it was the only real estate agency headquartered in Finland and Germany. So I did not have to come to Germany anymore. The keys and all necessary papers are in their possession. For long term rentals Next House requires a deposit to arrange a visit to the property. Next House send an agent with the keys and the rental contract, and you can inspect the apartment, but first you have to pay the rental value of the first month 450€ + 500€ as a deposit (kaution), which you get back at the end of the contract. For more information on how it works, visit the company's website: www.next-house.eu/terms.html

A visit before booking is not possible, but Next House guarantees the entire transaction between us. Next House will not show you the apartment without guarantee, as nobody lives there and they react to the security of the property. They keep your money until you inspect the property so that both parties are fully protected. If for some reason you do not want to rent after your visit the apartment (for example: do not look the way you saw it in the photos), the agent will refund all the money on the same day. If you wish to continue, please send me the following details to make the booking:

Full name:
Full address:
Phone:

After receiving your details, I will forward them to Next House company. They will contact you with all the details you need for the booking. Waiting for your email with the requested details.

Best regards

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or Notification -- Make no mistake, the Document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement