Room for Rent and other rental scams
#379416 by Michelle Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:30 pm
Royal Cecelia <[email protected]> wrote:

Thank you for your interest. My name is Cecelia Royal the owner of the apartment you are making inquiry . I'm happy to let you know that my unit is available for a long and short term lease period. The total monthly rent will be $1.400 with all utility bills included : cold - hot water, electricity, gas, satellite channels, cable & Wi-Fi, garbage disposal and parking (2 parking spots).

I would like to know how many persons will inhabit there, more information about you and for how long want to rent it

P.S I don't accept any program !

Thank you, Cecelia !

Royal Cecelia <[email protected]>

Please let me to explain you the process and I ask you to read it carefully to understand it !

Because I'm in Los Angeles I will make this rental through Realtor services . They will handle for us everything

I would like to inform you that you must confirm that you have prepared a warranty month ($ 1,000) to begin the rental process (they will instruct you how to confirm it). The price will not increase monthly, it will remain the same for the whole period that the contact will be signed for. The rent will be paid monthly, to my bank account and the utility bills are paid directly from my bank account

I already arranged with Realtor.com where I already left the keys and rental contract signed by me, to use their services, so they will handle the payment and transport for us.
The transaction will be done only through Realtor system, so the transaction will be 100% secured for both. That is how their buyer protection policy works.
You will be given a 2 days inspection period from the day you receive the keys and contract. During this period you can take a decision. After unit inspection, If you decide to move in, you will have to authorize Realtor to release the funds to me, and the transaction will be completed. If you will not be satisfied with the apartment the total amount will be refunded in same day after your request. I am sure you will love my apartment, but it is good to know that you do have this second option available.

If everything is ok, In order to request a viewing , please email me with the details ( your full name, phone number, email and full address ), so I can make the arrangements.

I look forward to your quick response, because there are several others interested in the apartment, and I need to know if I can count on.

Thank you, Cecelia !

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or Notification -- Make no mistake, the Document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement