Room for Rent and other rental scams
#380483 by Michelle Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:49 am
Bachl Beatrix <[email protected]>

Hello,
Do you speak english?
Thanks for your interest in my apartment in 70182 Stuttgart, Alexanderstraße 50 .
I am in search of persons to rent my apartment, to use and be a responsible loyal tenant to stay in there for minimum 2
months and max 5 years, could either be students or workers. My apartment is still available, it was rented by some
students and now they left. It is already furnished with all basic stuff, as well as the kitchen is also fully equipped with all
you need daily incl. a dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, tv.
In my apartment you can find 2 rooms (1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen,1 livingroom ) with a total area of 58,00 m2 on
a second floor.
The monthly rent is 620 € with all utilities included (heat, electricity, water), and also includes the costs of the
municipality. The security deposit is 500 € ( this deposit you will get back when you leave the apartment ), with no extra
taxes to pay.
Here some photos to remind you of the place.
https://postimg.cc/gallery/2g6ke3dia/
Let me know if you are interested in renting it.
Best Regards ,
Beatrix

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or Notification -- Make no mistake, the Document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement