Room for Rent and other rental scams
#380757 by Michelle Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:56 am
MICHAEL CHRISTOPHER REAL ESTATE HOUSING <[email protected]>

Hello,
This apartment is in a peaceful neighborhood, very good for commuting and close to malls and stores/restaurants etc. Utilities covered are heater, water, electricity, gas, hydro, telephone, high-speed internet., high quality towels, linens and dishes, TV, refrigerator, microwave, heater, DVD player and garbage disposal.

Unfortunately, I'm presently, presenting an apartment to a family who flew from Detroit and will be here to give them the keys, show them inside and also help them settle down as its stated in our agreement. I Won’t be available to do a showing/viewing because i do general showing on every 3rd weekend of the month but I took the liberty to do a Video tour of the apartment since I won’t be available, attached below is the video tour of the apartment . I have a full time job and i mostly work on weekends but can schedule an appointment to meet you at anytime after 6PM in the evening once booking has been made. Just to let you know, you have the correct address and information of the unit and you can go ahead to check out the neighborhood at your own conveniences. If still interested, i will forward you the rental documents. kindly fill it out, sign them and forward it back to me before proceeding with the payment.

After the agreement and payment is taken care of, i will take this apartment off market for you, reserve the apartment for you, come down to give you the keys, show you around if not familiar with the neighborhood and help you settle down if needed on your preferred date. I can also fix a date I will fly down to show you the Apartment before you move in once the paperworks and payment is done (if needed).
The home is exactly has seen in the picture and the parking is monthly. You can go ahead and view the neighborhood of the house and surroundings/area at your own convenient time. I can also give you a guarantee in writing that the unit is "as is" as seen on craigslist ad as per the listed features, amenities, furniture and finishing, If otherwise your money will be refunded back to you immediately.
There is a storage room available separately with no extra/additional price and charge to be paid. Just to assure you that you are in safe hands and dealing with a legitimate private company, i have attached a copy of my drivers license ID, my licensed property certificate and certificate for real estate agents. Also, attached is the video tour of the apartment it’s exactly as posted on Craigslist.

You can also look me up on Bureau of Real estate

My license Number- 01977105
Name- Michael C. Anderson

Form of payment is Cash Deposit/Wire Transfer to the private owner/attorney’s account and once the payment is confirmed i can issue you a copy of the rental receipt/invoice which you will use to pick up the keys on your arrival/move in date.

Kindly get back to me if you are still interested so I can send you the Rental Agreement Booking form to fill for reservation/immediate move in and you can proceed to payments to the Attorney/Private property owner’s account added on the rental agreement booking form. Also, i want to know if your paying for two months upfront and get one month free or will do month to month so i state it on the booking form before sending it to you. I'll look forward to your swift response.
Thanks,
Michael C. Anderson

MICHAEL CHRISTOPHER REAL ESTATE HOUSING <[email protected] wrote:
Hello,

How are you today ?
I Appreciate your interest in this furnished Apartment Located at 401 N 2nd St #106, Minneapolis, MN 55401.

I am Michael Christopher Anderson (CPM), owner of MICHAEL CHRISTOPHER REAL ESTATE HOUSING.
Website- ( www.michaelhousingrentals.com )
CalBRE License No- 01977105

The one bedroom one bathroom apartment you are interested in is fully furnished and available for a minimum stay period of 1 month and maximum stay period of 12 months. Also , you are to make an advance DEPOSIT which is one full month rental fee plus a refundable Security Deposit, which enable you reserve and secure this apartment for your choosing date. The advance payment is required before check-in date.

Note: (The security fee will be refunded back to you, hence, the security fee is not applied toward rental fee however it is fully refundable on the day of your departure, provided all the amenities in the unit are met).

I would like you to tell me about yourself, if you will be staying alone or will be staying with someone, how long you intend staying, your present location, your credit score(optional if you have a good job) and what you do for a living. Would also like to know if you will be having any pets and if so, would like you to share some information about the pet.

UTILITIES INCLUDED: Heater, Water, Electricity, Gas, Hydro, Telephone, High-speed internet., High quality towels, Linens and Dishes, TV, Refrigerator, Microwave, Heater, Washer, Dryer, DVD player and Garbage disposal.
ADDITIONAL UTILITY INCLUDED:
$50 Cable.

AMENITIES INCLUDED: High-end kitchen appliances, Dish washer, Air-conditioning, Security cameras, Balcony, Business center, Childcare center, Playground, Outdoor areas, Storage room and Community room
ADDITIONAL AMENITY FEES:
$75 monthly parking fee {spacious for two cars}.

Here is the amount included for you to move in, after which you make extension at your arrival.

ONE MONTH RENT = $900

ONE MONTH SECURITY DEPOSIT = $900

TOTAL FEE = $1800 (plus additional fees if needed)

Additional Fees If Needed
$50 pet fee (Big or Small pets ok).

BONANZA/PROMO PACKAGE (pay for two months upfront and get one month free / pay for four months rent upfront and get two months rent free). This will work best if you’re staying for more than two months.

Kindly get back to me if you are interested so I can send you the Rental Agreement Booking form to fill for reservation/immediate move in. I'll look forward to your swift response as there are lots of interest coming in for this apartment.

Thanks,
Michael C. Anderson

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or Notification -- Make no mistake, the Document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#380759 by Michelle Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:08 pm
Domain Name: michaelhousingrentals.com
Creation Date: 2019-01-11
Expiration Date: 2020-01-11

Contact Us

MICHAEL CHRISTOPHER REAL ESTATE HOUSING

Where Luxury and Convenience Converge

CalBRE License #: 01977105
Phone # : (323) 412-8177
Email :
[email protected]
Address:
PO BOX 11395 Affinity Court Unit 221, SAN DIEGO, CA 92131

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or Notification -- Make no mistake, the Document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.