Room for Rent and other rental scams
#381167 by Michelle Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:09 am
Hakan Roland Andersson (<[email protected]>) escribió:
Hello there,

My name is Hakan Andersson. I am the landlord of the apartment located in Barrow St, South Dublin City, a quiet area near public transportation. As you can see in the photos, the apartment is fully furnished, has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The rental price is € 2000/ month with all utilities included.

I would like to know more information about you, like where are you working, how many people are going to live in the apartment and the period you would like to rent it for.

Thank you,
Hakan

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#384254 by Michelle Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:46 am
Hakan Roland Andersson <[email protected]> wrote:

Thanks for the information, I think we can reach an agreement, you inspire confidence and I'm looking for tenants who are responsible.

Now I can tell you something about us: we are a respectable family, I'm 66 years old, my wife is 59 years old and my son is 21 years old, we like nature and animals. I had worked as a Vet in Ireland, but we have moved back to Sweden. That's the reason we want to let the property in Ireland.

If you would like to rent our property I would prefer to use AirBNB as they are the largest rental website in the world and they offer protection for both tenants and landlord in this type of transactions. For me, as a landlord, they offer protection in case something gets damaged in my property and I'm ready to support their fees for this reason.

If you are interested, I can explain to you the process on AirBNB.

Thank you for your interest.
Regards,
Dr. Hakan

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.