Room for Rent and other rental scams
#381423 by Mike Wilson Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:51 pm

Just saw your mail which is showing your interest in acquiring my property for rent.Yes the house is vacant and it is available for move in we are looking for a responsible person/family to occupy and maintain the house now that we are not around. Myself and Wife just traveled to (Ohio) for a program called Hand of Hope you can view the link for more info: (http://www.joycemeyer.org). This is a great opportunity for me and my family to visit Ohio (OH) for the first time and been there is a great pleasure for me and my family because it is a beautiful place.

We will be away for 3 to 4 years or more that is why I have made up my mind to put up my house for rent to whom ever that will take good care of it. However, my initial plan was to sell the house but it was not successful because the Realtor raised the price which made it difficult for me to sell before leaving the state so never mind if you see the for sale sign in front of the house, It has already been taken off the market as for sale so there is no need to contact any Realtor.

FEATURES : Laundry, Electric Range, Electric Heat, Master Bedroom, Playground, Car Park.
AMENITIES: 24 hours Internet service and all other amenities is in the house.

Beautiful 3 beds 2 bath, Rental Price: $700 per month and security Deposit is $700 (Security Deposit is Refundable) All the utilities are included with the rent fee.

Below is the address to the house:
(317 Hermitage St, Philadelphia, PA 19128)

Please, if you are ready now to occupy the house kindly provide the information below for your paper work and i will be happy to give you a call, because it is best we speak over the phone or give you a text message as well.

Here is the Rental Application.
1)Your Full Name______________________________
2)Your Full Address & Phone Number______________________________
3)Marital Status?___________________________________________
4)How many people will be living in the house_________________________
5)Do you have a pet______________________________
6)Do you have a car______________________________
7)Occupation______________________________
8)When will you like to move in?_____________________________
9)How long are you willing to stay in the property________________
10)Earliest possible date of deposit?_____________
11)Let me know the amount you have right now to pay_____
You or your family picture(If any):could be include with the application

Best Regard
Smith Fountain

Here is my number Call me Any-Time if am not reachable leave a voice message i will get back to you ..(850)5830454

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement