Room for Rent and other rental scams
#382352 by Joyce Stewart Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:23 pm
This ad is from Kijij....

Sent: March-01-19 2:29 PM
To: XXXXXXXXX
Subject: Re: Availability of Rental

Thanks for your response regarding your interest in having my apt for rent.The apt is much available for now, i am now currently in United State now with my family where we work as a volunteer with the Missionary and both me and my wife we have the keys and the document right here with us. I will like to inform you that it was due to my transfer that makes us to leave the apt and also want to give it out for rent and looking for a responsible person that can take very good care of it as we are not after the money for the rent but want it to be clean at all time and the person that will rent it will have to take it as if it were his/her own..So for now We are here in United State our new home and also with the keys of the apt.

We are trying to look for an agent that we can give this document before we left but could not see and we are as well we don’t want our apt to be used any how in our absent that is why we took it along with us here, We are only willing to give the apt out to a lovely and caring person only, so if you know you cannot give the apt the neatness it deserves please don’t contact me, But if you promise to always take good care of the apt get back to me on how you could take care of our apt or perhaps experience you have in renting a home. I am looking forward to hear from you ASAP,

And the monthly rent fee is $800 per month, and the apartment is including the utilities include Hydro, cable / Internet access,Central Air Conditioning, Laundry, Garbage Chute, Pets OK,Parking, dry cleaning,Heating, Electricity,TV, fridge etc and everything its already been furnished,

Kindly confirm your interest by filling the form below:

TENANT RENT APPLICATION

FIRST NAME:__________________

MIDDLE NAME: __________________

LAST NAME:__________________

PROFESSION: ________________

DATE OF BIRTH___________________

PHONE (____) __________ (CELL)

PHONE (____)__________ (WORK)

PHONE (____) __________ (HOME)

MARITAL STATUS: _________

KIDS_____ (YES/NO), HOW MANY________

CURRENT ADDRESS: ___________________________

CITY: _______________

PROVINCE:______________

POSTAL CODE: ____________

HOW LONG?___________IF RENTING

WHY ARE YOU LEAVING? _______________________________________________________________________

CURRENT RENT: _______

DO YOU HAVE A CAR?

HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL BE LEAVING IN THE HOUSE

IF THIS HOUSE IS BEING GIVEN TO YOU,

HOW LONG DO YOU INTEND STAYING? ____________

WHEN DO YOU INTEND MOVING IN? ______________

Looking forward to hear from you with all this details so that i can have it in my file in case of issuing the receipt for you and contacting you.Await your urgent reply so that we can discuss on how to get the document and the key to you,please we are giving you all this base on trust and again i will want you to stick to your words,you know that,we do not see yet and only putting everything into Gods hand,so please do not let us down in this our .property and God bless you more as you do this.

Thanks and God Bless you

CHRISTIAN ROTHSTEIN
Last edited by Joyce Stewart on Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Advertisement