Room for Rent and other rental scams
#382578 by Michelle Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:28 am
Eva Harry <[email protected]> wrote:

Thanks for the email address provided, I own a clean and bright one bedroom flat within an easy access to transport links and local amenities. It benefits from gas central heating, a fitted kitchen with fridge/freezer, dishwasher, gas oven and hob.

My flat is furnished with a parking space but you can rent it part furnished or unfurnished if prefer.

The bathroom is tiled and has a shower over the bath, mirror and towel rail. Please find the photos attached with this email, i took the pictures 8 days ago so they reflects the most current condition of the flat. The remaining photos doesn't seems to come up on my camera, i will try to take another one as soon as i can.

My flat is located at The Meadow Street, Avonmouth, Bristol BS11.

The rent is £350 Per Calendar Months and the refundable security deposit of £300.

Questions:

1. Do you have Reference?

2. Long term rent or Short term

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Eva

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this Because you -have received Such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signing line and I will carry the details to the Appropriate autorités.

Advertisement