Room for Rent and other rental scams
#382641 by Michelle Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:04 am

Hallo,

Sie können mieten die Wohnung von 1 Monate bis zu 10 Jahren (mit Verlängerungsmöglichkeit).

Das monatlichen Miete ist 500€. Die Kaution ist 1.000€. Der Gesamtbetrag ist 1.500€ (Ein Monat und die Kaution).

In der monatlichen Miete du hast inbegriffen: Stromkosten, Gaskosten, Wasserkosten, TV-Internetzugang, 2 Parkplätze, Müllentsorgung.

Ich bin bereit, die Schlüssel zu senden, damit Sie die Wohnung besichtigen und überprüfen können. Die Vermietung Prozess wird durch Airbnb (airbnb. com) erfolgen.

Sie werden auch uns als dritte Partei helfen, um die Transaktion zu machen. Airbnb Anmietprozess Service geben einen Schutz für uns beide und es funktioniert wie folgt:

-Das Geld muss an Airbnb gesendet werden, bevor Sie die Schlüssel erhalten.

- Nachdem ich die Bestätigung von Airbnb erhalten habe, dass die Überweisung erfolgt ist Ich werde das Paket mit dem Mietvertrag und dem Wohnungsschlüssel senden.

- Ich werde die Lieferbestätigung an Dich und an Airbnb senden.

- Sie haben 5 Tage Zeit, um die Wohnung zu überprüfen und eine Entscheidung zu treffen.

- Wenn Sie nicht mögen die Wohnung Airbnb erstatten die Übertragung in Ihrem Bankkonto. Wenn du zustimmst zu mieten die Wohnung Airbnb sendet die Übertragung in mein Bankkonto.

Zu starten die Transaktion Ich brauche die folgenden Angaben:

Vollständiger Name:

Straße:

Stadt:

Postleitzahl:

Land:

Handynummer:

- Wenn du willst bezahlen im Voraus für 6 Monate oder 1 Jahr, ich kann machen ein Rabatt. Für 6 Monate du wirst zahlen 2.500€ ( + 1.000€ Die Kaution) und für 1 Jahr du wirst zahlen 4.500€ ( + 1.000€ Die Kaution).

- Wie viel Sie wollen zu zahlen: 1.500€ (Ein Monat und die Kaution), 2.500€ (für 6 Monate + 1.000€ Die Kaution) oder 4.500€ (für 1 Jahr + 1.000€ Die Kaution)?

Ich werde für die Dienste der Agentur zahlen, so dass es keine Kosten für Sie!

Vielen Dank!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this Because you -have received Such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signing line and I will carry the details to the Appropriate autorités.

Advertisement

#386216 by AlanJones Sun May 19, 2019 9:13 pm
Subject: Re: Nürnberg in möbliert 2 zimmer Wohnung

Hello,

The rental contract validity is from 1 month to 10 years (with possibility of extension).
The rent is 500€ per month. The deposit is 1.000€. The total amount to pay is 1.500€ (1 month rent and the deposit).
In the monthly rent you have included: Water, Gas, Electricity, TV-Internet connection, 2 Parking places, waste disposal.

I am ready to send the keys so that you can visit and check the apartment. The rental process will be made through Airbnb (airbnb. com). They will also help us as a third party to make the transaction.
Airbnb rental process service give a protection for both of us and it works like this:

-The money must be sent to Airbnb before you will receive the keys.
-After I will receive the confirmation from Airbnb that the transfer was made, I will send the package with the rental contract and the apartment keys.
- I will send the delivery confirmation to you and to Airbnb.
- You will have 5 days to verify the apartment and take a decision.
- If you don't like the apartment, Airbnb will refund the transfer to your bank account. If you decide to rent it, Airbnb will send the transfer to my bank account.

To start the transaction I need the following information:

Full name:
Street:
City:
Postal Code:
Mobile number:

- If you want to pay in advance for 6 months or 1 year, I can make a discount. For 6 months you will pay 2.500€ ( + 1.000€ the deposit) and for 1 year you will pay 4.500€ ( + 1.000€ the deposit).
- How much do you want to pay: 1.500€ (1 month rent and the deposit included), 3.500€ (for 6 months and the deposit included) or 5.500€ (for 1 year and the deposit included)?

I'll pay for the services of the agency, so there is no cost for you!
Thank you,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.