Room for Rent and other rental scams
#382849 by Michelle Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:48 am
Recarey Maria" <[email protected]>
Betreff: MIETWOHNUNG IN BERLIN
Guten Abend,

Mein Name ist Recarey Maria Bello, ich bin 56 Jahre alt und ich bin der Eigentümer der Wohnung in der Oranienburger Straße 14, Berlin 10178. Ich entschuldige mich für meine schlechte deutsche Sprache, manchmal muss ich übersetzen, wenn Sie Englisch sprechen können, wird das großartig . Sie haben bei Wg-Gesucht angegeben, dass Sie meine Wohnung mieten und besuchen wollen!

Meine Wohnung ist modern, sauber und ruhig und die Miete beträgt 650 EUR / Monat; Alle Dienstleistungen und Annehmlichkeiten: Wasser, Strom, Internet WIFI, Kabel-TV, Telefon, Spülmaschine, Waschmaschine, Klimaanlage, Heizung, voll ausgestattete Küche + Kaution von 650 EUR; (Die Kaution wird bei der Abreise erstattet, wenn keine Schäden am Apartment entstanden sind). Insgesamt 1.300 Eur

Bevor Sie einen Termin für den Besuch vereinbaren, sagen Sie mir, in welchem Monat Sie die Wohnung benötigen und wie lange? Bitte geben Sie Informationen zu Ihrer Person ein Ich suche nach einer ehrlichen Person, um die Wohnung sauber und in gutem Zustand zu halten.

Freundliche Grüße,
Recarey Maria

"Recarey Maria" <[email protected]>

If you are ready to proceed with the transaction i need to inform you how this works.
1. I will send you the Airbnb invitation so you can select the period and follow the steps to finish the booking and payment to Airbnb website.
2. Airbnb Company will require the deposit confirmation of the first month payment and security deposit (650 EUR + 650 EUR(warranty, like i said, it will be refunded at the end of the contract) = 1.300 EUR).
3. After the payment is confirmed, the leasing process begins.
4. Airbnb will inform me once your payment is processed, then i will come with the keys and the contracts of the apartment. You will have only two days to check the apartment and to take a decision if you will want to rent it or no.
5. If everything is in order and you decide to rent the apartment Airbnb Company will give me the money after you will sign the contracts of rental. Additional rents will be sent directly to my bank account.
6. If you refuse to rent the apartment, Airbnb Company will give you a full refund.

Payment details
IMPORTANT – The payment must be completed within 24 hours. In opposite case, your reservation request will expire.

Airbnb is authorized to accept and secure Accommodation Fees and Security Deposit on behalf of the Host as its limited agent. This means that your payment obligation to the Host is satisfied by your payment to us. This helps ensure that both parties are protected under our Terms of Service. Here is how Airbnb processes payments:
1.Airbnb charges guests when the reservation is approved.
2.Airbnb releases money to hosts only 24 hours after the guest checks in.

The payment method selected by Airbnb is bank transfer. We also accept and recommend payments made through online banking services, using the exact following approved Airbnb bank account information:

Payment to: JONAS ZOLTAN
Bank Name: BANK INTER
Bank Address: Paseo Castellana, 121
IBAN: ES5701280011390100070191
BIC/Swift: BKBKESMM

Once the payment is sent, email the host at [email protected] a copy of your receipt in order to validate your booking.

Best wishes,
Recarey Maria

Advertisement