Room for Rent and other rental scams
#383280 by Michelle Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:40 am
Beatrice Miramontes <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
> I'm sorry for my late reply but I am very busy at work during this period. I am the owner of the flat. My name is Beatrice Miramontes and now I live in Madrid. The apartment is located on: 27 Argyle St, Liverpool L1 5BL. The price for the monthly rent is 490 £ with the heating, water and electricity included.
>
> The apartment is available for long term, with furniture but I can remove it if you want. The TV and internet connection is included in the rental price. Inside: washing machine, microwave, vacuum cleaner, refrigerator, stove. 1 parking space is available.
>
> In the beginning I have a few questions:
> - How many people will stay in the apartment?
> - How long do you want to stay?
> - When would you like to move in?
>
> Regards
>
> Beatrice Miramontes

Beatrice Miramontes <[email protected]> wrote:

Till a few months back I have rented the flat through Airbnb, many happy couples entering my home but it has been quite a hard time for me to come often and check everything. Unfortunately I do not have any friends or relatives in UK and last month I took 2 days off from my job and came to show the apartment to a person that was interested to rent it and when I arrived there he called me and said that is no longer interested in my apartment. I have lost money and time. Since I would not like to waste time again for nothing I will require a trial stay before deciding about the flat. You will book the flat for 1-2 nights days to spend there or check it before deciding to rent the flat or not (the security deposit against damage which is required will cover the first month of rent and the deposit during the tenancy period if you decide to rent it or it is refunded after you check out). I think it is enough to check the flat and the area. After your stay if you decide to rent the flat I will personally come and make the arrangements with you (the tenancy contract will be made under UK law and regulations). If you agree I will enable my ad again on Airbnb so you can book it.

PS: You will not pay for the nights spent there however the security deposit against damage will be required in advance prior to sending the keys which is normal.

Regards

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement