Room for Rent and other rental scams
#383667 by Michelle Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:05 pm

The unit is still available, and the address: 8 Buchanan St, San Francisco, CA 94102. It's a 1bedroom / 1bath, fully furnished. I'm subletting the unit because I just moved up Texas to work on a project for the next 2 years and also move closer to my daughter who just had my first grandchild. See attached pictures of the unit, the monthly rent $1850 includes utilities, Internet & cable included. The owner does not reside there but monthly rents is paid to her banking account, I still have 10 months lease on the property, so you can rent for a Short term / Long term, I'm sorry but a walk through will not be possible now since I'm in Texas, but you can head to the address, view from outside and the neighborhood. Getting the keys wouldn't be an issue, I'd send them with usps on a next day delivery to your current address to be received by you in person. I'm interested in knowing your capability of funding the rent and taking care of the unit and if you would like to proceed to sub-lease the unit so I can speak with the landlord for the rental form.

Regards,
Patricia

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or Notification -- Make no mistake, the Document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#389955 by Michelle Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:12 am

The unit is still available, and the address: 8 Buchanan St, San Francisco, CA 94102. It's a 1 bedroom / 1 bath, fully furnished. I'm subletting the unit because I just moved up Texas to be a granny nanny for my daughter who just had my first grandchild, the monthly rent $1850 includes utilities. The monthly rent is paid to owner's banking account, I have 8 months lease on the property yet, so you can rent for a short term or long term, I can't do a walk through with you now since I'm in Texas, but you can head to the address and help yourself. If you want to rent it, getting the keys wouldn't be an issue, I'd send them with usps to your current address. I'm very interested in knowing your capability of funding the rent and if you would like to proceed to rent the unit so I can speak with the owner for a rental application form.

Regards,
Patricia

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or Notification -- Make no mistake, the Document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.