Room for Rent and other rental scams
#384011 by Michelle Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:02 pm

Hello,
I have a request for my property in the Marianne Brandt Street, 80807 Munich received. The property is still available for rent and I'm looking for a responsible person or family to occupy and maintain, since I'm not around. I spend many months at sea at work. I work as an engineer on an oil platform in the North Sea, and I got divorced from my German husband this year. I have no reason to arrive early at Germany home, and for this reason I decided to rent my apartment. The apartment has 42 square meters and the monthly rent is 880 €. The price includes all utilities: heating, water, electricity, parking, Internet WiFi, cable TV. All you pay each month is 880 €. I'm sorry, but I do not speak German very well, I'm Finnish. If interested, please email to me for more details.

Best regards,
Elisa Lehtinen

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement