Room for Rent and other rental scams
#384076 by Michelle Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:03 am

Hi ,

I've been notified that you are looking for a property . This property has 2 bedrooms , 3 bathrooms , 92m2 , TV, Wi-Fi, 1 parking place and much more. It's a luxury property recently renovated, furnished and fully accesorized with everything needed. Very clean property as pictures show. If the property is rented on long term, it can also be rented unfurnished on demand.

The rental contract must be made for at least 2 months - up to 3 years. The rental price per month for the whole property is £ 1400 which includes utilities (TV, Wi-Fi, Tel, Water, Electricity) and the maintenance of the building.

Please tell me if this is what you're looking for and let me know if you're really interested. Small pets are also welcome!

Best Regards

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this Because you -have received Such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signing line and I will carry the details to the Appropriate autorités.

Advertisement

#384082 by Michelle Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:19 am
Isaiah James <[email protected]>

Nice to hear back from you. My name is Isaiah James and I have contracts with various rental agencies and that's how I got notified that you're looking for a property in my area. This is one of my private properties and I'm renting it because I currently live and work in Germany as Master Chef. It's not a shared property, for this price you are renting the whole place. So I'm looking to rent it on long term, at least 2 months and up to 3 years for the moment. There won't be any other fees to be paid by you. So...if you would like to rent this property I would prefer to do it through Airbnb.com as they are the largest rental website in the world and they offer protection both to guests and renters in this type of transactions. For me, as a renter, they offer protection in case something gets damaged in my property and for this reason I don't have a problem to support their fees myself. There won't be any fees for you, I repeat. Also there will be a signed contract of accommodation between us.
Airbnb works very simple and I'm sure you know it since everyone uses Airbnb these days: you transfer the funds to Airbnb and they hold the funds in their account until you check-in and confirm them that you want to stay. 30 days after you check-out they release the funds to my account. In case you don't like the property and you don't want to stay, they will send you a full refund. In order to get more info on how it works, please check directly on their website: https://www.airbnb.com/help/getting-sta ... w-it-works
So if you are interested and want to move forward with the rental of my place please let me know.

Best Regards,
Isaiah James

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this Because you -have received Such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signing line and I will carry the details to the Appropriate autorités.

#385393 by AlanJones Thu May 09, 2019 2:50 am
Subject : Property in Aybrook Street, London W1U

Hi ,

I've been notified that you are looking for a property . This property has 1 bedroom , 2 bathrooms , 62 m2 , TV, Wi-Fi, 1 parking place and much more. It's a luxury property recently renovated, furnished and fully accesorized with everything needed. Very clean property as pictures show. If the property is rented on long term, it can also be rented unfurnished on demand.

The rental contract must be made for at least 2 months - up to 3 years. The rental price per month for the whole property is £ 1000 which includes utilities (TV, Wi-Fi, Tel, Water, Electricity) and the maintenance of the building.

Please tell me if this is what you're looking for and let me know if you're really interested. Small pets are also welcome!

Best Regards

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#385464 by AlanJones Thu May 09, 2019 11:52 pm
Subject: Re: Property in Station Road, Winchmore Hill N21 3SB

Hi XXX,
Nice to hear back from you. My name is Isaiah James and I have contracts with various rental agencies and that's how I got notified that you're looking for a property in my area. This is one of my private properties and I'm renting it because I currently live and work in Germany as Master Chef. I'm the landlord of this property. It's not a shared property, for this price you are renting the whole place. Yes, it's a house with private garden. So I'm looking to rent it on long term, at least 2 months and up to 3 years for the moment. There won't be any other fees to be paid by you. So...if you would like to rent this property I would prefer to do it through Airbnb.com as they are the largest rental website in the world and they offer protection both to guests and renters in this type of transactions. For me, as a renter, they offer protection in case something gets damaged in my property and for this reason I don't have a problem to support their fees myself. There won't be any fees for you, I repeat. Also there will be a signed contract of accommodation between us.
Airbnb works very simple and I'm sure you know it since everyone uses Airbnb these days: you transfer the funds to Airbnb and they hold the funds in their account until you check-in and confirm them that you want to stay. 30 days after you check-out they release the funds to my account. In case you don't like the property and you don't want to stay, they will send you a full refund. In order to get more info on how it works, please check directly on their website: https://www.airbnb.com/help/getting-sta ... w-it-works
So if you are interested and want to move forward with the rental of my place please let me know.

Best Regards,
Isaiah James

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.