Room for Rent and other rental scams
#384153 by Michelle Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:40 am

Hallo

Vielen Dank für Ihr Interesse an meiner Wohnung. Nun ein wenig über mich: Ich heiße Bernard Vargas und bin ein 56-jähriger Ölingenieur, der sich für die nächsten 4-5 Jahre zurückziehen möchte. Ich habe eine wunderschöne Tochter, Alessia, seit meiner ersten Ehe mit den USA.

Ich habe diese Wohnung gekauft, als ich in Deutschland für Rheinschiff gearbeitet habe, aber jetzt zog ich mit meiner Arbeit (der BP-Ölplattform) nach Schottland. Meine Frau starb vor zwei Jahren und es gab keinen Grund, in Deutschland zu bleiben.

Aus diesem Grund ist ein Vorbesuch nicht möglich, aber wir können UPS Rental Express verwenden, um die gesamte Transaktion zwischen uns zu garantieren.
Ich bin bereit, Ihnen die Schlüssel zu schicken, um meine Wohnung zu besuchen. Alle notwendigen Dokumente werden durch UPS Rental Express ergänzt, um sicherzustellen, dass wir uns gegenseitig vertrauen können.

Ich warte auf Ihre E-Mail mit Ihren Informationen, um Ihre UPS Rental Express-Dokumente zu verarbeiten:
Vollständiger Name:
Adresse:
Stadt:
PLZ:
Land:
Geburtsdatum:
Telefon:
E-mail:

Im Anhang dieser E-Mail finden Sie einige Fotos und eine Kopie meines Passes.

Grüße,
Bernard Vargas

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this Because you -have received Such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signing line and I will carry the details to the Appropriate autorités.

Advertisement

#385479 by AlanJones Fri May 10, 2019 12:07 am

Hello again,

Thank you for your interest in my apartment. Now a little about myself: My name is Bernard Vargas and I am a 56-year-old petroleum engineer who wants to retire for the next 4-5 years. I have a beautiful daughter, Alessia, since my first marriage with the US.
I bought this apartment, when I worked in Germany for Rhine, but now I moved with my work (the BP oil platform) to Scotland. My wife died two years ago and there was no reason to stay in Germany.

The apartment has an internet connection, you do not have to worry about it.

Therefore, a preliminary visit is not possible, but we can use UPS Rental Express to guarantee the entire transaction between us.
I am willing to send you the keys to visit my apartment. All the necessary documents are supplemented by UPS Rental Express, to ensure that we can trust each other.

I'm waiting for your e-mail with your information to process your UPS Rental Express documents:
Full name:
Address:
City:
POSTCODE:
Date of birth:
Phone:
E-mail:

Attached to this email you will find some photos and a copy of my passport.

Greetings,
Bernard Vargas

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#386322 by AlanJones Wed May 22, 2019 12:07 am

Hallo nochmal,

Vielen Dank für Ihr Interesse an meiner Wohnung. Nun ein wenig über mich: Ich heiße Bernard Vargas und bin ein 56-jähriger Ölingenieur, der sich für die nächsten 4-5 Jahre zurückziehen möchte. Ich habe eine wunderschöne Tochter, Alessia, seit meiner ersten Ehe mit den USA.

Ich habe diese Wohnung gekauft, als ich in Deutschland für Rheinschiff gearbeitet habe, aber jetzt zog ich mit meiner Arbeit (der BP-Ölplattform) nach Schottland. Meine Frau starb vor zwei Jahren und es gab keinen Grund, in Deutschland zu bleiben.

Aus diesem Grund ist ein Vorbesuch nicht möglich, aber wir können UPS Rental Express verwenden, um die gesamte Transaktion zwischen uns zu garantieren.
Ich bin bereit, Ihnen die Schlüssel zu schicken, um meine Wohnung zu besuchen. Alle notwendigen Dokumente werden durch UPS Rental Express ergänzt, um sicherzustellen, dass wir uns gegenseitig vertrauen können.

Ich warte auf Ihre E-Mail mit Ihren Informationen, um Ihre UPS Rental Express-Dokumente zu verarbeiten:
Vollständiger Name:
Adresse:
Stadt:
PLZ:
Land:
Geburtsdatum:
Telefon:
E-mail:

Im Anhang dieser E-Mail finden Sie einige Fotos und eine Kopie meines Passes.

Grüße,
Bernard Vargas

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#392147 by Michelle Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:36 am

Hello again

Immediately after receiving your details, I will submit your details to UPS Rental for the transaction to commence. You will then receive an e-mail with all the information you need to complete the transaction.

This is my whatsapp number: 00447438076327
We wait for a message that facilitates communication.

Thank you,
Bernard Vargas

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this Because you -have received Such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signing line and I will carry the details to the Appropriate autorités.