Room for Rent and other rental scams
#384154 by Michelle Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:43 am

Hello,

Thanks for your interest and inquiries about our house. We are looking for a responsible person/family to occupy and maintain the house for now that we are ain't around. Me and my family just moved to Dallas Tx, on Sunday for my job 2 days ago. We will be staying in Missouri for 1 or 2 years i work for a program called SAVING THE LESS PRIVILEGE CHILD PROGRAM with DAVE THOMAS FOUNDATION.at least 1 years or 2 and our initial plan was to sale the house but my wife don't want me to lose my only asset so i ask the realtor not to take charge of the house any more because of there commission rate and that is why we have made up our minds to put up the house for rent to whom ever that will take good care of it during our absence,i'll be renting out just a room out of my 3 bed 2bath.for more information visit our website on www.davethomasfoundation.org.

PLEASE NOTE: This house is no longer for sale anymore but now for rent and Utilities included in monthly rent

DETAILS ABOUT THE ROOM FOR RENT.

Property address :2441 14th St Santa Monica, CA 90405
Bedroom : 1 WITH A WALK IN CLOSET.
Monthly Rent + Utilities : $600
security Deposit : $500 (Refundable)
Move in cost : $1,100

RENTAL APPLICATION FORM.

FULL CONTACT NAME------? OCCUPATION------?

RESIDENTIAL HOME ADDRESS------? YOUR CELLPHONE NUMBER------?

WHAT TIME IS THE` BEST TIME TO REACH YOU------? AGE & MARITAL STATUS------?

OWN A PET------? OWN A CAR------?

HOW MANY PEOPLE SHALL RESIDE IN THE PREMISES------? ANTICIPATED MOVE IN DATE------?

REFERENCE------?

DOWN PAYMENT TO SECURE THE HOUSE TODAY AND TAKE IT OF MARKET TILL YOUR MOVE IN DATE,

HOW MUCH CAN YOU COME UP WITH------?

Length of previous tenancy :__________? Present occupation :__________?

Are you a section 8 applicant_________? Do you work late night :__________?

Do you smoke :__________? Do you drink :__________?

I ___________________, Certify that answers given herein are true and complete to the best of my

knowledge. I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for tenant screening as may be necessary in arriving at a tenant decision. I understand that the landlord may terminate any rental agreement entered into for any misrepresentation made above We can make arrangement for the keys and documentation including an Authorization letter to be shipped to you through USPS.Feel free to contact me via email or text for further inquiries :
Thanks.
best regards.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this Because you -have received Such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signing line and I will carry the details to the Appropriate autorités.

Advertisement

#386082 by AlanJones Fri May 17, 2019 12:14 am
Subject: Fwd: RENTALS APPLICATION

Hello,

Thanks for your interest and inquiries about our house. We are looking for a responsible person/family to occupy and maintain the house for now that we are ain't around. Me and my family just moved to Missouri for my job 2 days ago. We will be staying in Missouri for 1 or 2 years i work for a program called SAVING THE LESS PRIVILEGE CHILD PROGRAM with DAVE THOMAS FOUNDATION.at least 1 years or 2 and our initial plan was to sale the house but my wife don't want me to lose my only asset so i ask the realtor not to take charge of the house any more because of there commission rate and that is why we have made up our minds to put up the house for rent to whom ever that will take good care of it during our absence,i'll be renting out just a room out of my 3 bed 2bath.for more information visit our website on www.davethomasfoundation.org.

PLEASE NOTE: This house is no longer for sale anymore but now for rent and Utilities included in monthly rent

DETAILS ABOUT THE ROOM FOR RENT.

Property address :420 N Batavia St Orange, CA 92868
Bedroom : 1 WITH A WALK IN CLOSET.
Monthly Rent + Utilities : $600
security Deposit : $500 (Refundable)
Move in cost : $1,100

RENTAL APPLICATION FORM.

FULL CONTACT NAME------? OCCUPATION------?

RESIDENTIAL HOME ADDRESS------? YOUR CELLPHONE NUMBER------?

WHAT TIME IS THE` BEST TIME TO REACH YOU------? AGE & MARITAL STATUS------?

OWN A PET------? OWN A CAR------?

HOW MANY PEOPLE SHALL RESIDE IN THE PREMISES------? ANTICIPATED MOVE IN DATE------?

REFERENCE------?

DOWN PAYMENT TO SECURE THE HOUSE TODAY AND TAKE IT OF MARKET TILL YOUR MOVE IN DATE,

HOW MUCH CAN YOU COME UP WITH------?

Length of previous tenancy :__________? Present occupation :__________?

Are you a section 8 applicant_________? Do you work late night :__________?

Do you smoke :__________? Do you drink :__________?

I ___________________, Certify that answers given herein are true and complete to the best of my

knowledge. I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for tenant screening as may be necessary in arriving at a tenant decision. I understand that the landlord may terminate any rental agreement entered into for any misrepresentation made above We can make arrangement for the keys and documentation including an Authorization letter to be shipped to you through USPS.Feel free to contact me via email or text for further inquiries :
Thanks.
best regards.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.