Room for Rent and other rental scams
#384739 by Michelle Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:05 pm
Magdalena Suchorska <[email protected]>

Hello,

I've received your inquiry about my apartment for rent that I have on Petkovškovo Nabrežje 27, 1000 Ljubljana.

The apartment comes fully furnished, fully equipped with all necessary appliances, very clean and tidy, with cable television, high-speed wireless internet, dishwashers and underfloor heating. Well behaved pets are allowed. The apartment is renovated from top to bottom in the fall of 2013. Everything - from beds, bathrooms, kitchens - is brand new.

The monthly rent for the entire apartment will be 400,00 €- all utilities included (electricity, heat, cable, water, internet, garbage collection). I'm looking for long-term lease (minimum 1 month - maximum is up to you). There is also a storage unit in the basement and one parking place in the back of the building.

The apartment was bought in 2015, and I lived in Ljubljana until last month, when my employment contract expired and returned to back to Poland. At the moment we live in Poznań, Poland. I've been working as a team manager in the tourism industry for 10 years. I am currently working for American Express Global Business Travel.

Due to the fact that I am located outside Slovenia and with so limited possibilities, I have to use HomeAway for the rental process.

I would like to know how many people will live in the apartment and also which rental contract do you prefer to start with - 1 month or 6 months with option of renewal. The monthly payments can be wired to my Bank Account or we can setup a payment method that is suitable for both of us.

Z poważaniem / Lep pozdrav / Best Regards
Magdalena Suchorska,
Operations Team Leader,
American Express Global Business Travel

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement