Room for Rent and other rental scams
#384837 by Michelle Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:01 pm
"Airbnb" <[email protected]>

Payment Details

Your reservation has been accepted, please send the payment to Airbnb by bank transfer within the next 24 hours. The payment is processed and collected by Airbnb in full. The security of your funds is ensured, and you’ll be protected by policies, such as cancellation policies and the Guest Refund Policy.

Please find our bank details below:

Beneficiary(Account Manager): CHAULIA BNB LTD.
Beneficiary Address: 10 Cappagh Rd, Dublin D11 X3HX, Ireland
IBAN: IE15 PFSR 9910 7005 9625 69
Swift/BIC: PFSRIE21
Bank Name: Prepaid Financial Services Limited
Bank Address: 1-2 Market Square, Navan, Ireland

IMPORTANT:

In order for our system to easily identify your payment, please use the following reference " 419/APP" when performing the transfer. No other words, spaces or dashes. Once the bank wire transfer has been made please email a copy of the receipt to your host. Payment will be released to the host only after check in is confirmed by the guest. Security deposit will be refunded to the guest on the check out date. Airbnb Payments is a limited payment agent of the Host.

Whether the reservation is two days or two months away, we hold the payment until 24 hours after check-in before releasing the funds. This gives both parties time to do a walkthrough upon check-in and make sure that everything is as expected.

The host will receive full payment from Airbnb, 24 hours after you check in.
Your payment is automatically covered against internet fraud up to €20,000.

Sent with ♥ from Airbnb

‌A‌i‌r‌b‌n‌b‌,‌ ‌I‌n‌c‌.‌,‌ ‌8‌8‌8‌ ‌B‌r‌a‌n‌n‌a‌n‌ ‌S‌t‌,‌ ‌S‌a‌n‌ ‌F‌r‌a‌n‌c‌i‌s‌c‌o‌,‌ ‌C‌A‌ ‌9‌4‌1‌0‌3‌

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#385838 by AlanJones Tue May 14, 2019 11:52 pm
Subject: Booking Confirmation Apartment for rent # XXX

Payment Details

Your reservation has been accepted, please send the payment to Airbnb by bank transfer within the next 24 hours. The payment is processed and collected by Airbnb in full. The security of your funds is ensured, and you’ll be protected by policies, such as cancellation policies and the Guest Refund Policy.

Please find our bank details below:

Beneficiary(Account Manager): ENRICO VIGORITO
Beneficiary Address: Jagerstrasse 10, 10117 Berlin, Germany
IBAN: DE69 1001 1001 2629 2739 76
Swift/BIC: NTSBDEB1XXX
Bank Name: N26 Bank
Bank Address: Klosterstrasse 62, 10179 Berlin, Germany

IMPORTANT:

In order for our system to easily identify your payment, please use the following reference " 7724961 " when performing the transfer. No other words, spaces or dashes. Once the bank wire transfer has been made please email a copy of the receipt to your host. Payment will be released to the host only after check in is confirmed by the guest. Security deposit will be refunded to the guest on the check out date. Airbnb Payments is a limited payment agent of the Host.

Whether the reservation is two days or two months away, we hold the payment until 24 hours after check-in before releasing the funds. This gives both parties time to do a walkthrough upon check-in and make sure that everything is as expected.

The host will receive full payment from Airbnb, 24 hours after you check in.
Your payment is automatically covered against internet fraud up to €20,000.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.