Room for Rent and other rental scams
#384870 by Michelle Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:41 pm
[email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this Because you -have received Such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signing line and I will carry the details to the Appropriate autorités.

Advertisement

#385087 by Michelle Sat May 04, 2019 5:10 am

Thanks for your interest in my property and still available, It's available for long-term also short-term and Month to month, 3, 6, 9, month lease also 1 yr to 2 yr lease and I have questions for you, but my name is Kelly Renee, I enjoy meeting people from different cultures, I love to travel, singing, acting, I like to exercise, but I also love to stay home and cuddle up with a good book or DVD and again I really like sports and cooking, Love Deep muses, Surrealism, Philosophy, esp. Eastern, Anthropology (was Major), adore nature, kids & animals, I am the owner of my property, so you are renting it directly from me

Do you need it for how many months?

Do you have a car or truck for the park?

Do you want it furnished or unfurnished?

Do you have a special check-in date in mind?

Do you have any pet?

The reason for all the questions is because there is one condition with the property and no problem just need to know my tenant

Fully private no sharing of anything with anybody, clean with no damages, the property is in a safe and quiet neighborhood and close to all attractions in the neighborhood and you can see it cheap, because you are renting it directly from owner, cleaning and tax already included in rent fees and utilities included in rent fees for whole month $ and Security deposit (Refundable fees) : $700

It has air-conditioning, laundry, cable TV, Netflix, wireless internet connection and WiFi Hi-Speed internet, Games. Television, Satellite, Iron & Board,Laundry Soap,Towels Provided,Parking,Telephone, Linens Provided,Hair Dryer, Coffee Maker, Cooking Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, gas burner, Toaster, extra sofa if needed and there parking space with max security and you can also access community pool.

Note: The Security deposit is 100% refundable fees when you are checking out in cash.

Thanks once again

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this Because you -have received Such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signing line and I will carry the details to the Appropriate autorités.

#385477 by AlanJones Fri May 10, 2019 12:05 am
Subject: Re: Craiglist Ad for Studio, is it still available?

Thanks for your interest in my property and still available, It's available for long-term also short-term and Month to month, 3, 6, 9, month lease also 1 yr to 2 yr lease and I have questions for you, but my name is Kelly Renee, I enjoy meeting people from different cultures, I love to travel, singing, acting, I like to exercise, but I also love to stay home and cuddle up with a good book or DVD and again I really like sports and cooking, Love Deep muses, Surrealism, Philosophy, esp. Eastern, Anthropology (was Major), adore nature, kids & animals, I am the owner of my property, so you are renting it directly from me

Do you need it for how many months?

Do you have a car or truck for the park?

Do you want it furnished or unfurnished?

Do you have a special check-in date in mind?

Do you have any pet?

The reason for all the questions is because there is one condition with the property and no problem just need to know my tenant

Fully private no sharing of anything with anybody, clean with no damages, the property is in a safe and quiet neighborhood and close to all attractions in the neighborhood and you can see it cheap, because you are renting it directly from owner, cleaning, utilities and tax already included in rental fees.

Rental Fees Per month: 1690
Security deposit (Refundable Fees): $700
Fully Private Furnished not shared.

It has air-conditioning, laundry, cable TV, Netflix, wireless internet connection and WiFi Hi-Speed internet, Games. Television, Satellite, Iron & Board,Laundry, Coffee Maker, Cooking Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, gas burner, extra sofa if needed and there parking space with max security and you can also access community pool.

Note: The Security deposit is 100% refundable fees when you are checking out in cash.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.