Room for Rent and other rental scams
#385267 by Michelle Tue May 07, 2019 10:18 am

Thank you for choosing our gorgeous property for your accommodations. We offer a high end property decorated with taste and luxury furniture which can meet even the highest expectations. Daily housekeeping, daily towel and linen change, laundry service and pool maintenance are included in the booking. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need. During your stay, our concierge will be at your disposal 24/7 if you need any help. He will be waiting for you at the villa in order to accommodate you with the property, give you the keys, access codes and offer any additional information if necessary. He can also take care of restaurant reservations, car rental or he can give you some advice about places to visit during your stay. We can also offer additional services such as: private chef + butler and personal driver. If required, we can offer cots, high chairs and a fence for the pool.

As specified on Booking.com, we process all the payments through bank transfer, we don't accept credit or debit card.

In order to send you the Invoice and the Rental Agreement, I will need the following details:

The number of guests (adults and children)
The complete name of the person who is booking the Property

Kind Regards,
Nora

I attached the signed Rental Agreement along with the Invoice. The Damage Deposit will be refunded in cash or via bank transfer in 24 hours after your check-out. 100% refund if you decide to cancel your booking within 7 days prior to the check-in date. All these details are specified on the signed Rental Agreement. The payment is processed by us and you will find the payment instructions within the Invoice. Please send me a copy of the transfer receipt after you will complete the payment so I can attach it to your reservation file. We can also offer you airport transfers. No problem for the taxis, that can be arranged.

We are looking forward to having you and the rest of your group as guests at our gorgeous villa!

Kind Regards,
Nora

Please proceed with the first payment of 3,000.00 EUR to the following account:

Account Holder: JONAS ZOLTAN
Bank Name: BANCO DE SABADELL
Account Number: 0001407148
IBAN: ES10 0081 7114 7700 0140 7148
SWIFT/BIC: BSABESBBXXX

Account Holder Address: Calle Pelayo 74, 28004 Madrid Spain
Bank Address: Calle de Altamirano 3, 28008 Madrid, Spain

Please send me a copy of the transfer receipt after you will complete the payment so I can attach it to your reservation file.

Kind Regards,
Nora

Advertisement