Room for Rent and other rental scams
#385290 by Michelle Tue May 07, 2019 5:35 pm

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in my apartment (1bed/1bath) located at: 2789 Shaughnessy St, Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 3G9, Canada. I have attached you the pictures so you can see that is in excellent condition. My husband and I are chemical engineers and the company we work for they had a project there in Canada that was suppose to be for the next 10 years so we decided to buy an apartment. Unfortunately the project we were working in Canada has been cancelled or it's on stand-by because of the Government of Canada. Therefore we were moved to the Europe (Spain and Greece) department where we already signed a job contract for the next 6 years.
The rent for the whole apartment is 1045$/month utilities included (heat, hydro, water, electricity, maintenance fees, 2 parking spots, laundry in-suite, washer and dryer also included, cable and internet). In case repairs are need in the apartment the building management will help you and I will cover the costs. Pets are allowed. I'm looking for someone to rent anywhere from 3 months to 6 years or more. I know the price is below the market but I'm interested in finding the right person for the apartment that will take good care of the place. If you decide to sign the lease agreement the monthly payments can be sent through E-transfer, Bank Wire or any other payment method that is convenient for you. You can also rent the apartment furnished or unfurnished and the rent will NOT increase.
It's the first time I'm renting an apartment therefore a professional company will make the necessary arrangements for both us. I think it's much easier for both us.
I would really appreciate a description of yourself so I can make an idea who will rent the place. How many people will stay in the apartment, where do you work, how long are you planning to stay in the apartment.
Please reply me ONLY if you are really interested because I really do NOT have time to waste.
Thank you for your time!

Regards,
Mary and David

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this Because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement