Room for Rent and other rental scams
#385475 by AlanJones Fri May 10, 2019 12:04 am

ApartMent you Inquired it still available for rent. I and my Family traveled to NC and some other Cities for a program For Department of Defense (DoD) Military Healthcare System (MHS), VA/DoD Healthcare Affairs (OHA) Heath Care in three major Cities

I need responsible tenant like you whom will take very good care of my house and maintain it in my absence. We will be away for a while that is why we made up our mind to put up our house for rent to whomever that will take good care of it. Please i want you to note that i spent a lot on this property that i want to give to you for rent, so i will solicit for your Absolute Maintenance of this house and want you to treat it as your owN.
Utilities include Water, Trash, Sewer, Gas and Electricity. The money is not the main problem but i want you to keep it tidy all the time so that i will be glad to see it neat when i come for a checkup. I want to count in you and to trust you, to me I will always stand on my Word.

ADDRESS: 192 Beacon St # B Boston, MA 02116
Bedroom 1
Bathrooms 1
Rent $690.00
Security Deposit 690.00

KINDLY FILL THE RENTAL APPLICATION FORM BELOW BEFORE WE PROCEED TO NEXT STEP

RENT APPLICATION FORM.

FIRST NAME:_________
MIDDLE NAME: _______
LAST NAME: _________
PROFESSION: _________
(CELL)PHONE ()_______
(CELL)PHONE () ___________
(WORK)PHONE () _______
YOUR EMAIL: _______________________
KIDS _____ (YES/NO), HOW MANY _____
PRESENT ADDRESS: __________________
CITY: _____________
STATE: ___________
ZIP CODE: _______________ HOW LONG? ____________IF RENTING
WHY ARE YOU LEAViNG?
IF THIS Home IS BEING GIVEN TO YOU,
HOW LONG DO YOU INTEND STAYING?_____
WHEN DO YOU INTEND MOVING IN? ______
MONTHLY INCOME:
IF YOU HAVE A PET:
NAME OF PET:; ____
KIND OF PETS: ___
HABITS
DO YOU SMOKE? ____
DO YOU DRINK? ____
DO YOU WORK LATE NIGHT?____
YOUR PICTURE OR FAMILY PICTURE (IF ANY): could be attached with the application

Please feel free to ask any questions you do not understand and i will be looking forward to receive your email as soon as possible. As i am not around to Show the inside, you can go check out the house and the neighborhood from the outside and get back to me if you really like it for more information.

In case you see any sign board, they are the Realtor in charge of my house before I decided to take over by my self. I am no more working with them and don't bother to contact them because formerly i wanted to sell the house before me and my Family,decided to rent it out instead of selling it out.

Best Regards,
Vilma Donald.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#385476 by AlanJones Fri May 10, 2019 12:05 am

I will be tall happy having you as our new tenant, all i demand from you is your promise and trust that you won’t disappoint us,in taking good care of the Apartment as you move in.

Here is payment information for the security deposit to my secretary via money gram in any CVS / pharmacy or any store Transfer then get back to me with the payment receipt for documentation.

I’ll have my lawyer process to ship the keys and documents to your present address as payment receipt is received from you.

Payment Instruction

Name: Matthew Jonathan
City: Fayetteville
State: NC
Zip code: 28309
Deposit: $690.00

Act fast for the payment as many people are contacting me to rent the home, but I am giving the house to you because your application is satisfactorily okay by me of my family.

I await for the receipt payment to enable my lawyer ship the keys and document to your present address as stated.

Best Regards,
Vilma Donald.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.