in the following email.

The full address of the apartment is 15 St George St, Boston, MA
02118. Everything is just like in the pictures, fully equipped with
all the appliances you need, very clean and well kept. The apartment
can be rented furnished or if you want you can use your furniture and
deposit mine in the storage unit. I work as an civil engineer and the
company I work for has developed projects all around the world. Now, I
have received an very good offer from them to move to the United
Kingdom department, offer that I have accepted.

The apartment is vacant so you can move-in anytime you want, also my
contract in UK is for the next 6 years, so for this period, I will not
return 100%.

The rent of 1000$/month is for the whole apartment and includes all
the utilities: heat, water, electricity, parking, laundry in-suite,
washer and dryer also included, cable and internet. You will have full
access to all building amenities. Just in case repairs are needed
there, I will cover the costs, so no worries. The price I'm asking is
below the market because I want to find a responsible tenant to take
good care of the place.

I'm the owner of the apartment, it's already paid in full and there is
no mortgage on it. You have everything you need near-by (public
transportation, schools, groceries etc.). Also I love pets, so if you
have any pets, I won't have any problem, pets are allowed. Honestly
from point of view I'm sure that You'll love it for sure and rent it
on spot.

I would like to know how many people will live in the apartment and
also which rental contract do you prefer to start with - 6 months or 1
year with option of renewal?

Please let me know if you are really interested in the place so we can
discuss further.

Thank you and look forward hearing from you!
Michael

PS: I attached you all the pictures that I have with the apartment (as
you can see everything is in absolutely perfect condition).

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#386016 by AlanJones Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am
Three identical emails sent to 3 different victims for 3 different apartments.

Subject: Re: $1000 Stylish Studio in Cambridge

Hello XXX,

Like I said in my previous email, the company I work for moved me to United Kingdom, and unfortunately there is a problem showing you the apartment, because I already left. The reason I haven't managed to rent the apartment before I had to leave for United Kingdom is that someone said that will rent the apartment and haven't managed to keep the promise. I waited for him, but unfortunately he didn't managed to get the money on time, so the transaction failed and I had to leave before managing to rent it. Obviously this brought me huge inconvenience. So I can tell that I have a bitter experience making reservation, it's the first time I'm renting an apartment so I prefer using an worldwide property management company.

The company I am talking about is called Flipkey (www.flipkey.com) their website is main focused on short term rentals, but they also have an NEW service for long term rentals. I used this service last month when I rented my apartment in London, United Kingdom, and I can tell you that it was a great experience and the only way I will proceed renting my apartment is by using Flipkey.

Using FlipKey involves three parties: me as owner, you as a potential tenant and FlipKey as a responsible third party authorized to handle this transaction. FlipKey works the same way as the escrow account on which you place the deposit when you rent an apartment, except that instead of a bank, we use FlipKey. Of course, nobody can take that money until you will inspect the apartment and sign the lease agreement. With this procedure you will be able to check the apartment before I receive the payment.

Like I said before, I used them to rent my apartment in London and everything was perfect, they are really professional and they have great services. Please keep in mind that the "reward" for proceeding with this "unconventional" transaction is the monthly rent price, which is below the market, exactly for this reason. Also please know, that the transaction and the deposit to FlipKey is only the first time, so that you can be able to receive the keys and inspect the apartment. After you will visit the apartment and sign the lease agreement, you can deposit the monthly payments directly to my bank account, or we can setup a payment method that is suitable for both of us.

FlipKey is a very serious company, part of the super big TripAdvisor company, in my opinion, they are like Airbnb, but with better services.

My phone number is +44 7520 6427 87 (UK phone number), I am new at work and I try to avoid speaking on the phone, if I am not able to respond, I will do my best to call you asap.

Let me know if you are interested so I can provide with all the steps of this transaction. You need to know everything about this process before we get this started.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!
Michael

PS: Sorry for the long emails, but I need to explain the situation as best as I can.

Subject: Re: $1000 Charming Studio in Hamilton Park

Hello XXX,

Like I said in my previous email, the company I work for moved me to United Kingdom, and unfortunately there is a problem showing you the apartment, because I already left. The reason I haven't managed to rent the apartment before I had to leave for United Kingdom is that someone said that will rent the apartment and haven't managed to keep the promise. I waited for him, but unfortunately he didn't managed to get the money on time, so the transaction failed and I had to leave before managing to rent it. Obviously this brought me huge inconvenience. So I can tell that I have a bitter experience making reservation, it's the first time I'm renting an apartment so I prefer using an worldwide property management company.

The company I am talking about is called Flipkey (www.flipkey.com) their website is main focused on short term rentals, but they also have an NEW service for long term rentals. I used this service last month when I rented my apartment in London, United Kingdom, and I can tell you that it was a great experience and the only way I will proceed renting my apartment is by using Flipkey.

Using FlipKey involves three parties: me as owner, you as a potential tenant and FlipKey as a responsible third party authorized to handle this transaction. FlipKey works the same way as the escrow account on which you place the deposit when you rent an apartment, except that instead of a bank, we use FlipKey. Of course, nobody can take that money until you will inspect the apartment and sign the lease agreement. With this procedure you will be able to check the apartment before I receive the payment.

Like I said before, I used them to rent my apartment in London and everything was perfect, they are really professional and they have great services. Please keep in mind that the "reward" for proceeding with this "unconventional" transaction is the monthly rent price, which is below the market, exactly for this reason. Also please know, that the transaction and the deposit to FlipKey is only the first time, so that you can be able to receive the keys and inspect the apartment. After you will visit the apartment and sign the lease agreement, you can deposit the monthly payments directly to my bank account, or we can setup a payment method that is suitable for both of us.

FlipKey is a very serious company, part of the super big TripAdvisor company, in my opinion, they are like Airbnb, but with better services.

My phone number is +44 7520 6427 87 (UK phone number), I am new at work and I try to avoid speaking on the phone, if I am not able to respond, I will do my best to call you asap.

Let me know if you are interested so I can provide with all the steps of this transaction. You need to know everything about this process before we get this started.

Michael

PS: Sorry for the long emails, but I need to explain the situation as best as I can.

Subject: Re: $1000 Charming 1 bedroom in McGinley Square

Hello XXX,

Michael

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.